Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

10 things punters dont want to happen on the way to meet an AW lady
(03-11-2011, 23:38)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 20:53)DivineMissG Wrote: Your Mum calls just as you're about to knock on her door...

Can you come back from that boys?

Your Mum opens the door!!

Or any other female relation
Even worse your daughter or wife

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

If it was the wife or daughter, and you were quick enough off the mark you could ask them what they are up to before they can ask the same of you!

(03-11-2011, 23:52)MrSmith767 Wrote: If it was the wife or daughter, and you were quick enough off the mark you could ask them what they are up to before they can ask the same of you!

Good point there mate
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(03-11-2011, 17:21)simo22 Wrote: 1/ Being seen by family, friends and work colleagues.
2/ Lady at the door and Lady on profile don't match.
3/ Venue rings alarm bells because there is an old settee/ burnt mattress/ car on bricks in the front garden.
4/ House smells of cat wee/ dog poop/ reptiles.
5/ Meeting previous/next booking when arriving/leaving.
6/ Your booking has been forgotten because the lady has clearly just got up/ just got home/ isnt home nor answering her mobile.
7/ The 'quiet address' turns out to be next to a school/ tesco express/ taxi rank.
8/ Your boss calls to say you are needed back at the office/ to stand in for a colleague/ will meet you at Frankley services in 20 minutes.
9/ You get a parking ticket, clamped, or have a prang which all need a great reason why you are where you are at that time when you are supposed to be elsewhere.
10/ The door opens and a voice says 'dont worry about me pal, i'll be in the next room just in case, / 'muurrmm!! it's some bloke for you' / 'are you from the council? i've been waiting in all afternoon for you, are your samples in your car? we havent had a bath for 10 days now'

Welcome to the mad world of punting Simon...

Don't be put off, it is not always that bad, you just hit unlucky big time, do try again

Sarah
(03-11-2011, 23:59)wife4rent Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 17:21)simo22 Wrote: 1/ Being seen by family, friends and work colleagues.
2/ Lady at the door and Lady on profile don't match.
3/ Venue rings alarm bells because there is an old settee/ burnt mattress/ car on bricks in the front garden.
4/ House smells of cat wee/ dog poop/ reptiles.
5/ Meeting previous/next booking when arriving/leaving.
6/ Your booking has been forgotten because the lady has clearly just got up/ just got home/ isnt home nor answering her mobile.
7/ The 'quiet address' turns out to be next to a school/ tesco express/ taxi rank.
8/ Your boss calls to say you are needed back at the office/ to stand in for a colleague/ will meet you at Frankley services in 20 minutes.
9/ You get a parking ticket, clamped, or have a prang which all need a great reason why you are where you are at that time when you are supposed to be elsewhere.
10/ The door opens and a voice says 'dont worry about me pal, i'll be in the next room just in case, / 'muurrmm!! it's some bloke for you' / 'are you from the council? i've been waiting in all afternoon for you, are your samples in your car? we havent had a bath for 10 days now'

Welcome to the mad world of punting Simon...

Don't be put off, it is not always that bad, you just hit unlucky big time, do try again

Sarah

She opens the door and turns out to look the woman of your dreams only to say she just came on heavily and would have to cancel or she has just been called by her family and there is a crisis she needs to sort out, so again will have to cancel.
(03-11-2011, 20:53)DivineMissG Wrote: Your Mum calls just as you're about to knock on her door...

Can you come back from that boys?

You knock on the door and it opens - its your ex wife!!
The police pull up at the door to raid the place, just after you've paid.

Or the place reeks of drugs.
(04-11-2011, 18:25)SassyAnn Wrote: The police pull up at the door to raid the place, just after you've paid.

Or the place reeks of drugs.

Hum Ann, that scenario would be just my luck and the main reason why I would never visit a parlour (paranoid about being caught up in that)
How about just as you park up outside, your wife phones and asks where you are and what time are you going to be home - that's happened more than once to me. She's also phoned when I am in flagrante delecto - most inconsiderate. Somehow I always have this worry that because there is a camera on my phone she might be able to see me! Thankfully she doesn't have a smartphone, but it still bothers me!
Years ago a young man came to see me. Was sitting talking to him when in a bolt from the blue I realised he was the son of a friend who I had not seen in 16 years or so. Of course I hadnt changed that much but he had as he had only been a teenager when I last saw him ............... we carried on Big Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They dont make things the way they used to Emily of Halifax 28 33,572 07-07-2011, 22:57
Last Post: Freddo