Adultwork Forum

Full Version: 10 things punters dont want to happen on the way to meet an AW lady
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1/ Being seen by family, friends and work colleagues.
2/ Lady at the door and Lady on profile don't match.
3/ Venue rings alarm bells because there is an old settee/ burnt mattress/ car on bricks in the front garden.
4/ House smells of cat wee/ dog poop/ reptiles.
5/ Meeting previous/next booking when arriving/leaving.
6/ Your booking has been forgotten because the lady has clearly just got up/ just got home/ isnt home nor answering her mobile.
7/ The 'quiet address' turns out to be next to a school/ tesco express/ taxi rank.
8/ Your boss calls to say you are needed back at the office/ to stand in for a colleague/ will meet you at Frankley services in 20 minutes.
9/ You get a parking ticket, clamped, or have a prang which all need a great reason why you are where you are at that time when you are supposed to be elsewhere.
10/ The door opens and a voice says 'dont worry about me pal, i'll be in the next room just in case, / 'muurrmm!! it's some bloke for you' / 'are you from the council? i've been waiting in all afternoon for you, are your samples in your car? we havent had a bath for 10 days now'
(03-11-2011, 17:21)simo22 Wrote: [ -> ]5/ Meeting previous/next booking when arriving/leaving.

5a/ Spotting previous booking when leaving, and recognising it as your Dad!!

(03-11-2011, 19:57)MrSmith767 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2011, 17:21)simo22 Wrote: [ -> ]5/ Meeting previous/next booking when arriving/leaving.

Hahahahahahaha!!!
(03-11-2011, 19:57)MrSmith767 Wrote: [ -> ]

Flawless. Big Grin
2a/ Lady in the profile is not the lady at the door. You know the lady at the door from somewhere else!!

(you all can decide where you know her from)
u forgot one getting killed with her in your car
Your Mum calls just as you're about to knock on her door...

Can you come back from that boys?
No, i couldnt. Would kill my mood and stiffy for sure.
(03-11-2011, 20:47)lolo Wrote: [ -> ]u forgot one getting killed with her in your car
That is bad, but if you were killed, at least you wouldn't need to explain why she was there!
(03-11-2011, 20:53)DivineMissG Wrote: [ -> ]Your Mum calls just as you're about to knock on her door...

Can you come back from that boys?

Your Mum opens the door!!
Pages: 1 2