Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

10 things punters dont want to happen on the way to meet an AW lady
1/ Being seen by family, friends and work colleagues.
2/ Lady at the door and Lady on profile don't match.
3/ Venue rings alarm bells because there is an old settee/ burnt mattress/ car on bricks in the front garden.
4/ House smells of cat wee/ dog poop/ reptiles.
5/ Meeting previous/next booking when arriving/leaving.
6/ Your booking has been forgotten because the lady has clearly just got up/ just got home/ isnt home nor answering her mobile.
7/ The 'quiet address' turns out to be next to a school/ tesco express/ taxi rank.
8/ Your boss calls to say you are needed back at the office/ to stand in for a colleague/ will meet you at Frankley services in 20 minutes.
9/ You get a parking ticket, clamped, or have a prang which all need a great reason why you are where you are at that time when you are supposed to be elsewhere.
10/ The door opens and a voice says 'dont worry about me pal, i'll be in the next room just in case, / 'muurrmm!! it's some bloke for you' / 'are you from the council? i've been waiting in all afternoon for you, are your samples in your car? we havent had a bath for 10 days now'
(03-11-2011, 17:21)simo22 Wrote: 5/ Meeting previous/next booking when arriving/leaving.

5a/ Spotting previous booking when leaving, and recognising it as your Dad!!

(03-11-2011, 19:57)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 17:21)simo22 Wrote: 5/ Meeting previous/next booking when arriving/leaving.

Hahahahahahaha!!!
(03-11-2011, 19:57)MrSmith767 Wrote:

Flawless. Big Grin
2a/ Lady in the profile is not the lady at the door. You know the lady at the door from somewhere else!!

(you all can decide where you know her from)

u forgot one getting killed with her in your car
Your Mum calls just as you're about to knock on her door...

Can you come back from that boys?
No, i couldnt. Would kill my mood and stiffy for sure.
(03-11-2011, 20:47)lolo Wrote: u forgot one getting killed with her in your car
That is bad, but if you were killed, at least you wouldn't need to explain why she was there!

(03-11-2011, 20:53)DivineMissG Wrote: Your Mum calls just as you're about to knock on her door...

Can you come back from that boys?

Your Mum opens the door!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They dont make things the way they used to Emily of Halifax 28 33,572 07-07-2011, 22:57
Last Post: Freddo