Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

things that made u happy today
Is this a new couple in our midst I wonder

It will be interesting to see how it develops we are now becoming like you favourite soap opera

First there was Monty and Lolo Big Grin what a lovely pair Tongue
mind you i think Monty was replaced with Vulcan at one point Big Grin

They were followed by Ann and Digger well that was a whirlwind Big Grin not a lot of people saw the goings of that

And now everyone take a back step and welcome AW forums newest pairing
The lovely sexy Kate Sad and Nick Lets wish them all the best Tongue
Lets hope it runs for more than one series

Well thats three ladies out of the running i can but hope there may be one left for me CoolCool Big Grin My list is getting ever smaller Sad

If I have missed anyone who is commited to a lady feel free to add your details
as I am sorry I missed you

PS does Ann need a hat

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(04-12-2011, 08:43)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oi stop gushing like that Nick, we need a bit more mean and moody or you're going to come across as a lush lol.

Besides, they already know I'm bossy and opinionated Smile

Is this the time to post an ad in the Times

Sorry even though I have never meet you Kate I really cannot agree with your last sentance you are special very special

the kindness of a member
(04-12-2011, 15:06)Freddo Wrote: Is this the time to post an ad in the Times

Sorry even though I have never meet you Kate I really cannot agree with your last sentance you are special very special

Calm down Freddo, let's just keep a sense of perspective here, Kate and I are just friends, I hope good friends in time, but just that, so let's not get over excited.
Being wrapped up in my toasty bed with a massive cuppa and some episodes of The Simpsons, The Office, Angry Boys, and Him & Her! Bliss after a busy week! It's the simple things Smile
(04-12-2011, 16:03)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 15:06)Freddo Wrote: Is this the time to post an ad in the Times

Calm down Freddo, let's just keep a sense of perspective here, Kate and I are just friends, I hope good friends in time, but just that, so let's not get over excited.

You never know mate it could be the start of a long friendship

Coming home from Ireland and being made a lovely cup of tea. I then tucked into an egg and (tayto) crisps baguette sandwich (egg and bread courtesy of a house mate). I also discovered that one of my house mates has put up a load more shelves in the garage and moved some bulky objects into the coal cupboard - so you can actually walk through the garage now! My other house mate has started digging over the garden and has asked for a colour scheme for the house so he can start the outstanding painting.
Ahhhhh, the sweeties. It makes me feel a little bit better at having to leave Ireland.
Happy that the Forum has come back to life again.

Will be even happier if a certain lady (who gallavants off to Ireland on a regular basis) decided to tour in the South East!
I'll come down and you can buy be a pint and some fish and chips, how about that?
(06-12-2011, 17:44)SassyAnn Wrote: I'll come down and you can buy be a pint and some fish and chips, how about that?

You know I am up for that anytime (just will have a meeting as far as 'er indoors in concerned lol)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 15,997 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,387 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,780 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell