Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

things that made u happy today - abcdef - 04-05-2011

mines is super caley go ballistic celtic are atrocious

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 05-05-2011

it made me giggle anyway the message after u click on louise's banner

RE: things that made u happy today - Louise-Lloyd - 05-05-2011

Yummy hits!

[Image: hitcounter.gif]

Thanks lolo Tongue

(05-05-2011, 14:18)Louise-Lloyd Wrote: Yummy hits!

[Image: hitcounter.gif]

Thanks lolo Tongue

your welcome Tongue i was going to be having a perv

RE: things that made u happy today - Emily of Halifax - 05-05-2011

Not so much make me happy but I did laugh had a guy ring today asking if I would see a cross dresser yes I replied that is no problem at all we chatted for a bit now bare in mind my hubby was sitting next to me and was stifiling his laughter by biting on his finger as the call was coming to a close I asked him what his name was for future reference he replied my girl name is Angela, ok Angela I replied speak to you soon. Now you can imagine my hubby exploded into fits of laughter I had to run into another room so poor Angela couldnt hear him. That was about an hour ago and hubby still has the bite marks on his finger.

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 05-05-2011

I made £21 on a phone sex call and didn't bungle it up!!!! Woohoo. I'm right proud of myself hehe.

I'm rubbish at phone sex, I get all shy, but some how I managed to stumble through it and had a satisfied customer, which is progress, so I'm a happy bunny.

why get shy phonesex is great u can make just over a grand a week if u do it through the night

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 05-05-2011

Where will I fit my 7 hours in? lol

I'm not sure why I'm not very good at it. I just have a complete mind blank when I'm asked to talk dirty and can't do it. I'm fine if I'm given a lead, but I need something to start me off or I'm brain dead.

The guy that caught me earlier was lucky, as I had been trying on some new stuff that arrived in the post and taking some pics to see what they looked like, so I was already in a sexy mood.

How do you do it?

lol u don't have to at night that's just the time iv been used to over the years

I'll pm u

RE: things that made u happy today - Emily of Halifax - 06-05-2011

I cant do phone sex or talk dirty (even with my hubby) I never no what to say and end up just wanting to laugh.