Qries

things that made u happy today
mines is super caley go ballistic celtic are atrocious

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
it made me giggle anyway the message after u click on louise's banner
Yummy hits!

[Image: hitcounter.gif]

Thanks lolo Tongue
(05-05-2011, 14:18)Louise-Lloyd Wrote: Yummy hits!

[Image: hitcounter.gif]

Thanks lolo Tongue

your welcome Tongue i was going to be having a perv

Not so much make me happy but I did laugh had a guy ring today asking if I would see a cross dresser yes I replied that is no problem at all we chatted for a bit now bare in mind my hubby was sitting next to me and was stifiling his laughter by biting on his finger as the call was coming to a close I asked him what his name was for future reference he replied my girl name is Angela, ok Angela I replied speak to you soon. Now you can imagine my hubby exploded into fits of laughter I had to run into another room so poor Angela couldnt hear him. That was about an hour ago and hubby still has the bite marks on his finger.
I made £21 on a phone sex call and didn't bungle it up!!!! Woohoo. I'm right proud of myself hehe.

I'm rubbish at phone sex, I get all shy, but some how I managed to stumble through it and had a satisfied customer, which is progress, so I'm a happy bunny.
why get shy phonesex is great u can make just over a grand a week if u do it through the night
Where will I fit my 7 hours in? lol

I'm not sure why I'm not very good at it. I just have a complete mind blank when I'm asked to talk dirty and can't do it. I'm fine if I'm given a lead, but I need something to start me off or I'm brain dead.

The guy that caught me earlier was lucky, as I had been trying on some new stuff that arrived in the post and taking some pics to see what they looked like, so I was already in a sexy mood.

How do you do it?
lol u don't have to at night that's just the time iv been used to over the years

I'll pm u
I cant do phone sex or talk dirty (even with my hubby) I never no what to say and end up just wanting to laugh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 15,793 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 47,893 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,581 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell