Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

things that made u happy today
(01-12-2011, 12:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 21:29)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Well done Kate, by the time I get back you should be up to the stone, but don't keep weighing yourself, it can be soul destroying if nothing is lost one day.

Keep it up. xx

Done that already, I'm starting stone 2 today Smile

Doing well Kate, and you have helped inspire me to break through the wall that I had come up against. I managed to lose 3.5 lbs in the last week.
(01-12-2011, 12:45)monty69 Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 21:29)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Well done Kate, by the time I get back you should be up to the stone, but don't keep weighing yourself, it can be soul destroying if nothing is lost one day.

Keep it up. xx

Doing well Kate, and you have helped inspire me to break through the wall that I had come up against. I managed to lose 3.5 lbs in the last week.

Well done Monty. Try a couple of carb free days next time you hit a wall. Protein makes you feel very full and as long as it's lean or fat free you can eat as much as you want! Love it!
Finally after a very quiet fortnight and a week of tonsillitis, I now have bookings all over the shop... Also very much by chance found a private flat to rent by the day from another girl... Very central... And have the incall bookings flooding in before I've even started! Happy, happy joy, joy! Smile
(01-12-2011, 18:42)DivineMissG Wrote: Finally after a very quiet fortnight and a week of tonsillitis, I now have bookings all over the shop... Also very much by chance found a private flat to rent by the day from another girl... Very central... And have the incall bookings flooding in before I've even started! Happy, happy joy, joy! Smile

That's excellent news!!! I think you are going to be a very busy lady until you leave now.
(01-12-2011, 17:24)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 12:45)monty69 Wrote:

Keep it up. xx

Well done Monty. Try a couple of carb free days next time you hit a wall. Protein makes you feel very full and as long as it's lean or fat free you can eat as much as you want! Love it!

Thanks for the heads up Kate, I will remember that for the next time Big Grin
I'll tell you what made me really really happy today:
Meeting Kate in the flesh in a last minute unplanned way. Life doesn't get much better!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(02-12-2011, 23:25)Nick Meanswell Wrote: I'll tell you what made me really really happy today:
Meeting Kate in the flesh in a last minute unplanned way. Life doesn't get much better!

Thats so sweet Nick

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(03-12-2011, 23:20)Freddo Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 23:25)Nick Meanswell Wrote: I'll tell you what made me really really happy today:

Thats so sweet Nick

That's kind of you to say so Freddo

I have to say that for those who haven't met Kate in person, she is such a lovely kind, warm hearted and funny person. She also gives the best advice ever. She is now officially my Consultant, so hopefully I will improve exponentially.

Nurse Kate are you ready with the scalpel and the surgical plastic!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Ah, so you needed an image overhaul to go with your hair-free visog? Well done Nick and Kate!
Oi stop gushing like that Nick, we need a bit more mean and moody or you're going to come across as a lush lol.

Besides, they already know I'm bossy and opinionated Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 15,997 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,388 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,780 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell