Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

things that made u happy today
Haha! Love the banana chorus?! That's hilarious!

Well done Kate! Take some pics for yourself - the camera never lies! I always do that when I have lost weight... Just as a little self tester... It's a good motivation boost too Smile

Postie finally came with my lelo ben wa balls... I'm about to pop them in while I make chicken soup... If I'm confident enough I can hold them there I might go for a little walk to the park to take some pics of the beautiful Autumn leaves!! So pretty Smile
(25-11-2011, 10:13)davidseven Wrote: Yes, Well done Kate, have a banana chorus!
BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBanana

Oh no, I'm not allowed fruit!!!! Love it though, so thank you and thank you to everyone else.

I can't count though. When I got back from london I weighed 1lb less than I did the next day *gutting*, it then stuck for 3 days until I lost the extra 2lb this morning, which actually means it's 11lb loss, but never mind, it's still loss and going in the right direction.

I do intend to take some pics gia. I've got a 2 hour booking at 2pm and may take some after or over the weekend. At the moment it's showing in my face mostly, so still got a fair way to go. It's by no means over yet.
Well done Kate! Can't wait to see the pics, I bet you look stunning!
(25-11-2011, 14:42)SassyAnn Wrote: Well done Kate! Can't wait to see the pics, I bet you look stunning!

Losing weight can't work miracles Ann, but a few less chins will certainly help. Thanks xxx
(25-11-2011, 14:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 14:42)SassyAnn Wrote: Well done Kate! Can't wait to see the pics, I bet you look stunning!

Losing weight can't work miracles Ann, but a few less chins will certainly help. Thanks xxx
The last time I saw you, you only had the one! You're not exactly the Honk Kong phone book! Big Grin

(25-11-2011, 15:33)davidseven Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 14:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

The last time I saw you, you only had the one! You're not exactly the Honk Kong phone book! Big Grin

Oh and there was me thinking you might be saying I am stunning as I am. No ego boost to be had here lol. I'll take it as a compliment anyway xxx
Well done Kate, by the time I get back you should be up to the stone, but don't keep weighing yourself, it can be soul destroying if nothing is lost one day.

Keep it up. xx
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
scummy 'tic getting beaten last night
(25-11-2011, 21:29)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Well done Kate, by the time I get back you should be up to the stone, but don't keep weighing yourself, it can be soul destroying if nothing is lost one day.

Keep it up. xx

Done that already, I'm starting stone 2 today Smile
(01-12-2011, 12:08)lolo Wrote: scummy 'tic getting beaten last night

Ha ha Lolo, saw that last night and thought of you. Mind you, I had to explain why I sniggered when the scoreline appeared on the TV Blush which meant that I had to come up with something believeable at short notice. Still I did manage to get out of that one Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 15,997 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,387 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,780 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell