Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

things that made u happy today
I never weigh my self! I have had the same belt for 20 years, and admittedly I have made it all the way to the last hole, but recently giving up beer (OH God but I miss beer!) has dropeed my waist back THREE holes! Anyway, muscle is denser than fat, so you are much better to use a tape measure! And besides, I am that dense (stop the smirking at the back!) I sink in a swimming pool! Ooo, just thought of another new thread! Big Grin
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(22-11-2011, 23:34)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(22-11-2011, 21:41)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My Gran and Grandad were together till death do us part. They had over 60 years together. Sadly none of their children have managed a successful marriage.

I think the hectic lives we lead these days are to blame, plus I think there is much more of a culture of changing things if you're not happy with the prevailing situation, rather than trying to sort things out or at least ride out the storms. Of course I suspect in the days of your grandparents divorce was something only rich people did. Everyone else just had to get on with their lives, and make the best of things.

Tolerance is something that's in surprisingly short supply these days. If we could all accept each other, warts and all, and celebrate the good things about each of us instead, the world would be a happier place.

I know I've done some bitching about my homelife on here, but in a sense, having this outlet, and all you lovely supportive people, has made me realise things could actually be a lot worse. It's a lot cheaper and more fun than crappy counselling too!!

Back in the 80s my grandad sold his business for a quarter of a million, so nothing to do with not having enough money. That was worth something back then.

My Gran and Grandad used to run a corner shop together and my Great gran lived with them, then my Grandad branched out and bought a big pitch and moved over to DIY. He did very well for himself and used to take us all on holiday to a 5 star hotel twice a year (like 10 of us) and he'd pay with cash that he kept in his sock. He was a real rough diamond and I think I love him as much today as I did back then. He certainly was a family man, as he used to have all the grandchildren working with him during the hols and weekends. I think I was 7 when I made my first sale lol.
Coming home and putting my dressing gown and slippers on, drinking a cup of Yorkshire tea and eating a new blue veined cheese with some crackers and grapes.

That has made me happy today Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
Oh dear I've gone right off you Lucy - yuck to blue vein cheese. Give me a nice big block of mature cheddar, and I am a very happy bunny, or perhaps that should be mouse!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Filling my glass with red wine made me particularly happy today... It's been a long one on the phone to Qantas changing flights... And to Lloyds TSB... And trying to sort out a million things so I can enjoy myself before I leave...

Please, won't someone just hurry up an invent a teleporter?!
Finding out that my son is going on hols with family just a day before I get back from tour for a week, which means I can reside at my apartment for a while and hopefully make some proper pre-christmas dosh!
Weighing myself and finally kicking off 2 more pounds. that's 12lb in total now. Nearly a stone!
(25-11-2011, 09:16)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Weighing myself and finally kicking off 2 more pounds. that's 12lb in total now. Nearly a stone!

Well done you is there a round of applause smilie

Yes, Well done Kate, have a banana chorus!
BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBanana
Yes Well done Kate that you have done really well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 16,139 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,705 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,903 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell