Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

things that made u happy today
(18-08-2011, 15:36)davidseven Wrote: Congratulations lolo. I just had a pleasant surprise myself.
An old life insurance policy matures in October and the amount is about 3 times what I was expecting. I just have to make sure I don't pop my clogs before October, or upset bad lolo. Big Grin

I confess i thought this sort of thing only happened when you pulled a good card when landing on the Chance square in Monopoly.
Yes, I was taken aback myself.
Congratulations Lolo and David I hope your windfalls do not change you to much
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

i have started again more to settle my excited nerves as i got really good news & if it works out on monday i have the champers ready to celebrate, then i will finally stop then
Things that made u happy today:

Play Angel, Ramsgate
good on ya vulcan u should be grinning from ear to ear now
Saddo here is really pleased that the office clean has finally finished and everything is clean. Got rid of a stakc of old papers, even bigger stack of dust and nice clean surfaces.

All done for another year now!
happy im buzzing its only going to get worse come monday
Light weight. Pleased about potential good news though! I've got some Cava at home I can crack open on your behalf. Can you share it or is it top secret?
oh its the final tests on monday if everything ok over the weekend they fitted a teensy camera in the pancreas, then thats it im off the 8000k a day & i can start to workout again, it been a long time coming

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 16,296 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,939 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,974 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell