Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

They dont make things the way they used to
(05-07-2011, 23:06)Emily of Halifax Wrote: My back yard looks like the clampets have squatted 2 old dessing tables kitchen carpet and lino that the dogs have ripped up and a 2 seater sofa that is now missing nearly all of its stuffing thanks to the dogs again god I feel such a tramp at the minute drastic action is required

Oh but an attractive tramp Emily Big Grin
I new there was a reason that I liked you Monty
(05-07-2011, 22:48)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I have jumped up and down and allsorts pretty strong is an understatement I think they could survive a nuclear holocaust

I am sure there are a lot of people around who would pay to see you jumping around in your backyard. In fact if you feel like repeating it then I think you should sell tickets

Your council may pick up bulky waste for free it would not hurt to try to find out I know ours does but then we still get weekly bin collections as well
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(07-07-2011, 07:45)Freddo Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 22:48)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I have jumped up and down and allsorts pretty strong is an understatement I think they could survive a nuclear holocaust

I am sure there are a lot of people around who would pay to see you jumping around in your backyard. In fact if you feel like repeating it then I think you should sell tickets

Your council may pick up bulky waste for free it would not hurt to try to find out I know ours does but then we still get weekly bin collections as well

Tickets on sale now via ticketmaster make sure you book early as there is limited availability my back yard aint the size of Wembley

or the american pickers series is filming in the uk in august starting off at leeds
Daft question but what are the american pickers
series with 2 guys who go into people yards buying their junk then selling it on at a profit
Oh god send them my way maybe they can do Halifax before Leeds
(07-07-2011, 13:52)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Oh god send them my way maybe they can do Halifax before Leeds

It would be interesting to see
In some areas you cannot see the gardens for rubbish
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 things punters dont want to happen on the way to meet an AW lady simo22 19 37,464 06-11-2011, 14:24
Last Post: Lady_Lust_XXX