Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

what is your idea of hell
(27-06-2011, 22:31)Hicky Wrote: Without being too controversial there are enough Pope's who would end up in the hot firey place for what they have done i would suspect (and for the sake of balance similar leaders of other "religous" orders.)

they should all rot in hell
I think you burn in hell not rot - but I take your point.
yes true burn does sound much better
I come from Hell so I don't give a s**t!! But I live in a Happy Bubble - So long as I don't run out of Pimms!!! x
u are a delicious kind of hell
(28-06-2011, 11:29)lolo Wrote: u are a delicious kind of hell

Shucks, you'll make me Blush!!! But thank you hun ;-) x

Today is my true version of hell my back has gone and I have a pallet for one of my front teeth that has disappeared cant find it anywhere had the house upside down I think the cat must have sneaked in the bedroom and pinched it so needless to say I aint working
hope u find it emily & your back gets better soon
My idea of hell is getting old. Unless i have kids, i really dont want to live past 50, maybe 40.

Especially considering theyre increasing the pension start age. 66-68 years old are you kidding me... i'll be fucked before (if) i even hit 60.
i have my other hell today the dentist so if u never hear from me again i have dropped dead with a heart attack on his chair as the stuff they have gave to relax me just aint working

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW PHONE APP (Hell if you're on IM) Cleo_Specter 12 20,241 06-07-2017, 17:09
Last Post: Aldmi