Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

what is your idea of hell
mine has to be going in a pub or club, i cant stand people bumping into me, i end up elbowing them in the face to get out the way, i hate my space being invaded in that way
Waking up on a morning and remembering I smoked my last tab before I went to bed
Lolo, are you a true Glaswegian?

Picking up lovely things when out shopping and having heart failure at the till when it's all totted up.
Ann I'm a true Ayrshire girl
Also knew a woman who repeated back everything you said to her, as though it was her original thought. Arrrrggghhhh.
Not having enough sleep and being asked questions that I can't answer because my brain is trying to switch off and having to be nice to people when I just want to close my eyes.

Oh and people that continually text you after booking you and expect you to answer them straight away and then when you tell them you are busy they take no notice and continue asking you questions.

But real hell would be never seeing my son again or seeing him get married, have children and know that he is happy and safe. I would also hate it if he didn't do well in life and I had to watch him waste it. I didn't give birth to him to not have a happy life.

Although biggest hell ever would be to have to live with is Dad again. I think I may commit suicide if that happened.
(26-06-2011, 10:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Not having enough sleep and being asked questions that I can't answer because my brain is trying to switch off and having to be nice to people when I just want to close my eyes.

Oh and people that continually text you after booking you and expect you to answer them straight away and then when you tell them you are busy they take no notice and continue asking you questions.

But real hell would be never seeing my son again or seeing him get married, have children and know that he is happy and safe. I would also hate it if he didn't do well in life and I had to watch him waste it. I didn't give birth to him to not have a happy life.

Although biggest hell ever would be to have to live with is Dad again. I think I may commit suicide if that happened.

Not having my caffeine or nicotine fix first thing in the morning,you wouldn't even get a grunt out of me until i have my morning fix,as my poor postman found out.Poor guy..Confused
(26-06-2011, 14:09)Cherry_Delight Wrote:
(26-06-2011, 10:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Not having enough sleep and being asked questions that I can't answer because my brain is trying to switch off and having to be nice to people when I just want to close my eyes.

Not having my caffeine or nicotine fix first thing in the morning,you wouldn't even get a grunt out of me until i have my morning fix,as my poor postman found out.Poor guy..Confused

What did you do to the poor postie Cherry?
(26-06-2011, 14:24)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(26-06-2011, 14:09)Cherry_Delight Wrote:

What did you do to the poor postie Cherry?

I had just woke up from an unusual lay in(I'm up at 5am every morning)so wasn't in the best of moods.The door bell rang,so ignored it,after about 4 rings,i yanked open the door,screaming "what the f**k do you want?".I didn't realise it was the postman.The poor guy was a nervous wreck and stood there shaking as he ask for me to sign the recorded delivery.To which i then replied"I'm so sorry for that,not had my fix yet,need a ciggy and coffee".The poor guy ran.Never saw him again.
Maybe i should put up a warning sign"beware of the mad b**ch indoors"
I am currently on nicotine replacement tampons (as Kate referred to them). I have given up smoking for the duration of our tour.
At the moment I am my own idea of hell and quite possibly Kate's too. Being ridiculously disorganised, tired and going ever so slightly deaf (or Kate mumbles - one of the two). She's been fab and had the patience of a saint, so I've been lucky! She is currently out for a well deserved dinner, while I sit waiting for clients who may, or may not, show up - eating a mangy wheaten bread sandwich that I made myself. The joys!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW PHONE APP (Hell if you're on IM) Cleo_Specter 12 20,190 06-07-2017, 17:09
Last Post: Aldmi