Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

NEW PHONE APP (Hell if you're on IM)
I dont know how many other girls on here offer IM services on aw but the new phone app thats been brought out is a bit of a nightmare.

It seems like they have lumped IM in with the CAM options and now theres a constants stream of people in and out of IM complaining there is no cam. Its a little offputing to my regulars on IM when theres just a constant stream of guys coming in and out and either complaining and having to constantly explain why there isnt cam in this mode.....i really hope they fix the problem on the new app and separate IM from CAM  Confused

Hows is everyone else finding it?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cleo_Specter for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Direct IM runs through the same program as Direct Cam, always has done. If you're getting an influx of people complaining there's no picture, it could well be because they're completely new to the website (newbs don't know the difference and think they're getting a bargain cam show) ... which is ultimately a good sign of new blood.
I only offer private mode which prevents any regulars being interrupted during a chat........x
(14-05-2017, 10:05)Cleo_Specter Wrote: I dont know how many other girls on here offer IM services on aw but the new phone app thats been brought out is a bit of a nightmare.

It seems like they have lumped IM in with the CAM options and now theres a constants stream of people in and out of IM complaining there is no cam. Its a little offputing to my regulars on IM when theres just a constant stream of guys coming in and out and either complaining and having to constantly explain why there isnt cam in this mode.....i really hope they fix the problem on the new app and separate IM from CAM  Confused

Hows is everyone else finding it?

Completely agree with you, the app is confusing clients! Lots of in and outs who clearly expect to see a video feed. Bad for business if you then switch back to camming and they see you, but think "oh yeah, she doesn't have video feed"
(14-05-2017, 18:14)Ana_X Wrote: Direct IM runs through the same program as Direct Cam, always has done. If you're getting an influx of people complaining there's no picture, it could well be because they're completely new to the website (newbs don't know the difference and think they're getting a bargain cam show) ... which is ultimately a good sign of new blood.

Its a definite influx of people since the new app launched and a number of them tell me they are on it so its a good indication that the app hasnt properly section IM from CAM. I know it all goes through justcamit software but the website sections if off perfectly fine i just dont know why the app seems not to have
your not the only one Hun, been a nightmare for me too this month with people in and out expecting cam, some even being rude when you say your only offering IM services
I'm sure its also putting a lot of clients off coming on to the site
bring back the old app or separate IM and Cam and create a plain front page so you don't get a page full of naked ladies when you want to log in (not very subtle when you just want to check your mail when your out and about!)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • Cleo_Specter
Yes amazing how many think they will get a cam chat for £0.76 per minute lol.....x
(31-05-2017, 04:36)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Yes amazing how many think they will get a cam chat for £0.76 per minute lol.....x

I know lol! Also amazing how so many think that by going private or group they are going to magically see your cam when they didn't in free preview lol!
I never offer free chat in IM.....x
I think IM has now been taken off the direct cam page on the app - made a massive difference today with people not coming in wasting time

at least they have listened although it would be nice if they could have a section for IM as now were not on the app at all Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is your idea of hell abcdef 34 45,373 06-07-2011, 16:21
Last Post: monty69