Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

what is your idea of hell
this one's easy for me. The arctic. Anywhere even remotely cold. I hate the cold more than I hate sprouts- so that says a lot really.
what about frozen sprouts?
well.... it's more i don't like cold places. But seeing as I don't like sprouts either i'm not sure they're quite hell but they're pretty close.
looking on the bright side it seems a bite off a longshot that a punter would want to whisk you away for a weekends passion in the arctic - or indeed hee would bring you a bag of sprouts as a present . But you never know.
other would be a butterfly invasion
(26-06-2011, 20:45)Hicky Wrote: weekends passion in the arctic
Though we might ask you to come to Glasgow in winter, which amounts to the same thing

You big nellies on the west coast are warmed by the Gulf Stream (and lots of alcohol - but not necessarily in that order). Glasgow in winter is positively temperate.
hicky im nearer the west coast we need bloody well global warming to make it warm in winter
Slightly off tack . If heaven and hell existed imagine ending up in heaven with all the good people .50 popes etc life be rake of fun . not ! maybe that would be hell ? for a pope having lots of sinners to work with would be heaven ?
Otherwise no tea bags .no chips no garden.
Without being too controversial there are enough Pope's who would end up in the hot firey place for what they have done i would suspect (and for the sake of balance similar leaders of other "religous" orders.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW PHONE APP (Hell if you're on IM) Cleo_Specter 12 20,241 06-07-2017, 17:09
Last Post: Aldmi