Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

what is your idea of hell
(28-06-2011, 14:33)lolo Wrote: hope u find it emily & your back gets better soon

thanks Lolo backs seems better today and found my tooth behind the bloody settee I wonder which little treasure pot put it there. Good luck with the dentist

Waiting for a phone call that never comes and traffic jams

anything to do with being patient really
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

So Freddo I take it your not a patient person then
No not really Emily.
My idea of hell is going to the dentist and then having to wait indefinately for the pleasure of laying down on a chair gagging for breath whilst the dentist and assistant shove all sorts of implaments in your mouth
then he breathes out and you get the smell of last nights curry that is still in his system
Then after all that you have to pay them
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(05-07-2011, 07:39)Freddo Wrote: No not really Emily.
My idea of hell is going to the dentist and then having to wait indefinately for the pleasure of laying down on a chair gagging for breath whilst the dentist and assistant shove all sorts of implaments in your mouth
then he breathes out and you get the smell of last nights curry that is still in his system
Then after all that you have to pay them

Hey Freddo, me too - don't do dentists and I know that when I have to go next time, he will be eying up the new range of Jags after he has seen my mouth. Going to have the whole lot out at some stage (not been too good with my teeth over the years!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW PHONE APP (Hell if you're on IM) Cleo_Specter 12 20,189 06-07-2017, 17:09
Last Post: Aldmi