Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile has been deleted
I received an email saying my profile has been deleted. I have done nothing wrong, and I was getting along fine with the site. I have hotels booked and meetings arranged for tomorrow. I am really worried and don't know what to do.

Someone please help.
This thread might help

http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...ght=banned
(09-07-2015, 15:16)Ana_X Wrote: This thread might help

/showthread.php?tid=1918&highlight=banned

Hi Ana

I do not know why its been deleted, I have been abiding by all the rules and didn't do anything wrong. My profile was genuine and nothing was a lie, pictures, video etc was all real. I also had 16 feeback in the last 4 weeks from real clients.

I did receive an email this morning saying I changed my password which I didnt. So im struggling to find out why my accounts gone.
(09-07-2015, 15:24)Myla.S Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 15:16)Ana_X Wrote: This thread might help

/showthread.php?tid=1918&highlight=banned

Hi Ana

I do not know why its been deleted, I have been abiding by all the rules and didn't do anything wrong. My profile was genuine and nothing was a lie, pictures, video etc was all real. I also had 16 feeback in the last 4 weeks from real clients.

I did receive an email this morning saying I changed my password which I didnt. So im struggling to find out why my accounts gone.

are you sure nobody has access to your original password
A question to the OP and service providers in general, do you keep a separate note of your bookings etc as that would seem to be a sensible precaution.

Now I don't know the reason for this profile being removed but Myla states her profile is genuine with decent feedback etc so going back to a point I made on another thread it does sometimes seem that those who run AW are not familiar enough with their own site and can't spot the indicators that help to define whether a profile is genuine or not in the same way those of us who use AW can, if they could problems like this could be avoided.

I hope you got your problems sorted Myla.
(13-07-2015, 12:17)Nova70 Wrote: A question to the OP and service providers in general, do you keep a separate note of your bookings etc as that would seem to be a sensible precaution.

I am not really sure how that would help, anybody can report a profile for any reason they like
(09-07-2015, 15:24)Myla.S Wrote: I did receive an email this morning saying I changed my password which I didnt. So im struggling to find out why my accounts gone.

As Myla does not mention anything about the profile being removed due to a breach of conditions, this would seem to be the root of the problem, after which a person then deleted the profile.

@Myla I am not sure, but can you not use the Reactivate Me link to reopen the profile as I do not think that AW actually deletes the profile?

http://www.adultwork.com/ReactivateMe.asp

Sarah x x x
(13-07-2015, 13:45)wife4rent Wrote:
(13-07-2015, 12:17)Nova70 Wrote: A question to the OP and service providers in general, do you keep a separate note of your bookings etc as that would seem to be a sensible precaution.

I am not really sure how that would help, anybody can report a profile for any reason they like

If you do keep a separate note of your forthcoming bookings at least you can carry on earning while the problems being resolved, yes anyone can report a profile for any reason but those at AW should be able to look at that profile in the way that members do to decide whether it's likely to be genuine or not, I've seen enough genuine profiles removed to see that doesn't appear to be what happens.
(13-07-2015, 15:50)Nova70 Wrote: If you do keep a separate note of your forthcoming bookings at least you can carry on earning while the problems being resolved

That now makes sense, but that is not how I read it above.

Personally I do make a note of my bookings as i expect the guys to call me on the day to confirm and I will already have the times allocated along with the number of the client.

Sarah x x x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 724 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 3,882 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Deleted profile Xkandpx 2 5,001 21-08-2017, 16:55
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted and banned for life? UC-SC-Femdom 24 29,877 16-07-2017, 04:02
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Adult work has deleted my profile honey_friends 30 84,983 04-01-2017, 16:15