Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile deleted and banned for life?
Hello all,

2 weeks ago I opened a new profile on AW and I inadvertently posted a banned photo: In it, I was brandishing a fake gun. AW deleted my profile but I was allowed to start a new one, with no offending images of course. I apologised in my return email, because it wasn't a deliberate mistake. I just want to have a profile because I was doing really well on webcam and quite honestly, I don't need to break any rules to make things work for me here. AW even transferred my credits to my new account. 

On the days that followed, I started again the process of sending my ID documents, bank account in my name to process payments, and photos to prove that I live in UK. It was all going well until one week later, after having submitted my last authentication pic, my profile got deleted again.

I received an email from AW saying that they'd deleted my profile because it was associated to a previous one that had breached their t&c. Fair enough, but I'd already got help from them with my new profile (credit transferred, ID docs etc approved). The email, however, says that they won't let me open a profile on AW again.

Why? Why is this final? I have complied with AW's t&c since I discovered my mistake. I've been cooperative and in agreement with their t&c. Why am I banned from having a profile, if my transgression was far form serious and easily corrected? I understand that AW must be very careful with scammers and serious illegal stuff, but I was more than willing to cooperate. 

AW really works for me, within its guidelines, and all I want is a profile to carry on with my business, legally and without causing any harm to anybody, least of all, AW. I've been an adult entertainer for 14 years, my business is above board and legit.

Any help, suggestions, advice? Thanks for reading.
Hi, for the last part after their final message, did you reply to them explaining things ok? Its a canned email so they may not of known or they may give further info to clarify things.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • UC-SC-Femdom
Hi, thanks for replying. Yes, I sent a message on Wednesday, explaining all this, using the contact form on the site.
I've been in the adult industry for 14 years. I understand why AW have to be very careful to prevent fraud, misrepresentation and scams, but I'm not any of that and I hope I can prove that I'm here to do my job, not to cause any problems.
Is there a chance of being contacted by somebody in charge? I've also got credits that haven't been paid. What else can I do? AW can't keep my money, that's illegal.
Hi, did they reply to the message from Wednesday?

AW can legally keep the credits yes.

Any messages sent to AW, keep short by the way, no un-needed info.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • UC-SC-Femdom
Yes, I emailed them on Wednesday, it's on my post before last. What else can I do? I'm really baffled, my infraction had been acknowledged and my new profile was not only 1 stop away from having all forms of verification submitted/approved, but the credits from my banned profile had been paid into the new one too.
They've just sent me a replica of their last email. I am not impressed. Is there anything I can do? Apart from keeping bombarding them with emails?
I was banned for breaking T&C. A guy emailed asking me to take payment on paypal "like last time" because he originally met me from twitter and paid me that way. They were so mad even though they got the wrong end of the stick.

I wasn't accepted again for any of my new accounts until I used my new ID - with a different ID number. They put a marker on your ID number and will eventually ban any account that is associated with it.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • UC-SC-Femdom
I just received a response. apparently, I uploaded again a photo that breached T&C. I have a series of photos I use for Profile avatars that are very similar, and I remember changing it before starting camming on Monday, I think. I didn't look closely and now seems that I uploaded one of the not allowed images.

Ok, I admit it, it was my doing, it was stupid, but it was a mistake, not deliberate. I chose the wrong photo out of a similar batch, by mistake. I have no intention of shooting myself in the foot on AW.

Admin say that they won't enter any more correspondence with me. I'm pretty gutted and beating myself up, to be honest.
Apparently if you use a photo for your profile which is already elsewhere such as twitter or another adult site that is breaching t&c also.I hope you get your profile approved.....x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • UC-SC-Femdom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 688 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 3,799 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Deleted profile Xkandpx 2 4,971 21-08-2017, 16:55
Last Post: admin
  Adult work has deleted my profile honey_friends 30 84,621 04-01-2017, 16:15
Last Post: LolaRose24