Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile deleted. Please Help Me
Hello. Today I tried to log on and found that my profile has been deactivated. I dont know what I've done wrong. I always stay within adultworks rules, i never solicit payments anywhere else. All of my photos and videos are mine and I have permission to post them. I just dont know what I've done wrong. Please help me. I need to get on cam tonight. Im so scared. This must be a mistake. Someone please help me.
Have AW sent you an email advising why your profile has been deactivated ? x
(25-10-2021, 21:29)country-gal1984 Wrote: Have AW sent you an email advising why your profile has been deactivated ? x

Unfortunately they haven't. I've had no contact from them. But i know other people who were banned with no reason given. Im incredibly scared. I try so hard to stay within the rules. Im convinced it must be a misunderstanding. 
I have sent in the appeal form, but I dont know what Im appealing. Im just waiting for them to get back to me.
Im always very strict about sticking to rules.

I am definitely not going to sleep tonight from worry. This is my entire livelihood, as it is with many people that got banned.
Sorry to hear this , try not to worry easier said I know. I'm sure you'll be up and running soon. try contacting the AW hep desk live chat from 9am GMT time x Normally AW email you if there is something wrong with your profile ?
I just wanted to let everyone know, this is now reseolved. It was an error on my part because I did something innocent but didnt think of the potential negative coonotations of that action. AW were very fair to me and gave me the benefit of the doubt. I will be more mindful in future. It was a stupid mistake on my part.

Thank you to everyone that helped me.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss_Starlet for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Where do you find the AW Help Desk Live Chat ?
(25-10-2021, 22:14)country-gal1984 Wrote: Sorry to hear this , try not to worry easier said I know. I'm sure you'll be up and running soon. try contacting the AW hep desk live chat from 9am GMT time x  Normally AW email you if there is something wrong with your profile ?
Where do you find the  AW Help Desk Live Chat ?
click on help tab on AW main profile page and then a live chat box pops up .....you type in the box hello to start the live chat, Glad you got sorted Miss Starlet xxxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 689 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Deleted profile Xkandpx 2 4,971 21-08-2017, 16:55
  Profile deleted and banned for life? UC-SC-Femdom 24 29,541 16-07-2017, 04:02
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Adult work has deleted my profile honey_friends 30 84,627 04-01-2017, 16:15
Last Post: LolaRose24
  my group admin deleted my profile UKFinestcrystal 1 4,828 30-08-2016, 03:07