Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam special offer issues
Surely, if you refund a direct cam special offer via the voucher scheme, you are not actually cancelling the special offer, so the client, in theory, could still use the special offer, which means you are giving him a free show. That's what I always thought anyway, and never refund a special offer because of this. Have had a couple of clients not use a special offer, and AW refund them their credits, and I know nothing about it until it appears on my credit page as a refund.
My profile: MatureSally38K
yes had a special and it worked fine, aw have took the information of the main site advising there were issues, this isn't on anymore so I presume all has been fixed !

xxx
Yes I had issues yesterday morning with a regular and the special and when emailed AW they put out the message and refunded him and then in the afternoon my special offers seemed to be working fine.

This morning though the same reg brought it again & it didnt work so he said dont know if it is playing up again as I went into normal pvt whether that knackered it up but I emailed him he said he will try again later and aw said this time tell them to go to them via helpdesk with the issue they getting and they will refund if he cant get in again.

Lets hope it all ok still.x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special offer refund MissSubspace 5 5,356 03-03-2022, 19:26
Last Post: country-gal1984
  USING A SPECIAL OFFER maturesally38k 0 3,581 30-10-2015, 12:11
Last Post: maturesally38k
  directcam issues country-gal 10 14,717 15-12-2014, 23:54
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  directcam issues country-gal 2 5,399 13-06-2014, 13:07
Last Post: country-gal
  Directcam issues? iluvjem 4 8,338 12-06-2012, 21:47