Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam issues
hi all

today 14th I have been on directcam for a few hours and I noticed it has been unusually quiet, yes the traffic dies down over December to pick up Christmas day week ( my experience) but I have been really slow today, I'm getting a lot of guests coming in which I allow and very few members, when members do pop in there in for like five seconds then disappear,,,,,,

I have checked my laptop and all is fine, my picture is fine etc etc it just seems there is no traffic

is it just me ? or is it like this for a lot of folks ?

I always keep my content fresh etc

even directchat has been very hit and miss

sorry to whinge just a little worried

country-gal xxxx
(15-12-2014, 00:04)country-gal Wrote: hi all

today 14th I have been on directcam for a few hours and I noticed it has been unusually quiet, yes the traffic dies down over December to pick up Christmas day week ( my experience) but I have been really slow today, I'm getting a lot of guests coming in which I allow and very few members, when members do pop in there in for like five seconds then disappear,,,,,,

I have checked my laptop and all is fine, my picture is fine etc etc it just seems there is no traffic

country-gal xxxx
yes hunnie there is something up with direct cam I have had to email them as a few clients tried to reach me via cam and apparently comes up with error messages stating that I am offline when I am clearly online I kindly asked one of my regs to email AW and see what on earth is going on! I think we all know is tech issues ...again!
x
(15-12-2014, 00:23)Angel Wrote:

country-gal xxxx
yes hunnie there is something up with direct cam I have had to email them as a few clients tried to reach me via cam and apparently comes up with error messages stating that I am offline when I am clearly online I kindly asked one of my regs to email AW and see what on earth is going on! I think we all know is tech issues ...again!
x

Dear Angel xxxx

I'm not on directcam often but today it has been dire, my fsp have been dropping into red aswell I have noticed and guys are coming in for only a few seconds arrrggghhhh

so directcam has issues then ? How long for do you know ?

kisses darling thanks for letting me know xx
(15-12-2014, 00:28)country-gal Wrote:
(15-12-2014, 00:23)Angel Wrote:

country-gal xxxx
x

Dear Angel xxxx

I'm not on directcam often but today it has been dire, my fsp have been dropping into red aswell I have noticed and guys are coming in for only a few seconds arrrggghhhh

so directcam has issues then ? How long for do you know ?

kisses darling thanks for letting me know xx
I have no idea hunnie as I have only just logged on today same here I barely get to logonline these days but I was made aware of this by a client around 19;00 isn but same as you I have taken notice from a great week same as Katy highlighted last week to a drastic change in traffic in the past few hours that I have been online today .
I have emailed them also my client so will have to wait and see what the answer is .
x
Did you see this hunni? http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=7021
Anyone else having similar issues, wether its other cammers or guy trying to get into our rooms, please , please report it! Atm AW are saying they do not have an issue and havenot had any complaints! Here's the response to my email earlier today:

Hello

Thank you for your email.

There are currently no issues with DirectCam or DirectChat that we are
aware of and no other members have reported any issues.

There are currently hundreds of other members on line using these
services.

If you are seeing any error messages please advise us of these, or ask any
members that are not able to connect to you on chat, to contact us using
the site Help Centre with the date and time of the calls they have made to
you

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
[quote='missdemeanour' pid='72977' dateline='1418601142']
Did you see this hunni? http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=7021
Anyone else having similar issues, wether its other cammers or guy trying to get into our rooms, please , please report it! Atm AW are saying they do not have an issue and havenot had any complaints! Here's the response to my email earlier today:

Hello

Thank you for your email.

There are currently no issues with DirectCam or DirectChat that we are
aware of and no other members have reported any issues.

There are currently hundreds of other members on line using these
services.

If you are seeing any error messages please advise us of these, or ask any
members that are not able to connect to you on chat, to contact us using
the site Help Centre with the date and time of the calls they have made to
you

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team
[/quote

Yes I have reported this also my client it is best that all of us that experience this should report it otherwise will be overlooked .
yes will contact them too

I gave up on directcam just too slow for me xxxx maybe its just a glitch if aw have said no one has reported anything

kisses xxxx
hi does anyone know if i can use direct cam on my mac? having trouble x
No idea hun don't use a mac x sure someone can help though x
You can't download justcamit but I am pretty sure yoy can use their lite version on their web page

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  directcam special offer issues country-gal 12 21,182 17-12-2014, 13:30
Last Post: fetishbootslut
  directcam issues country-gal 2 5,436 13-06-2014, 13:07
Last Post: country-gal
  Directcam issues? iluvjem 4 8,415 12-06-2012, 21:47
Last Post: iluvjem