Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam special offer issues
Hello gals

been on aw main page and noticed they have put up that they are investigating directcam special offer issues and sporadic issues with directcam

this will perhaps explain why directcam has been rather quiet over the last week or so I was just putting it down to it being Christmas next week and folks being skint x

hopefully the issue will be sorted and us lasses can have some fun and make cash and the guys can have fun also Wink at least aw are looking into the problem and fingers crossed it gets sorted

I'm always a bag of nerves when there are issues and always worry when the guy wants c2c as that can play up !

kisses country-gal xxxx
I had a nightmare with special offers this morning, and spent about an hour sorting it out and waiting for the guy to rebuy.
He bought a special offer, then emailed me to say it had expired what could he do. He then bought the offer again and still couldn't get to see me on direct cam. I wasn't offering freeview and he said he was getting a message saying connecting to host. I didn't get anything my end.
He finally paid my normal rate but what a waste of an hour, luckily he didn't lose interest and not bother
hi yes its a nightmare

last time there were issues I spent an hour refunding a guy who had bought two specials that wouldn't connect

he was so sweet and bought me a gift as a way of saying thanks for refunding him but I always refund the clients if the service cannot be given

its nerve wracking

I'm wary of going on directcam tonight if there are issues .....

xxx

at least your client greeneyes was understanding , some men get the right hump and I honestly don't blame them

hope they get the issue fixed soon,
It is really bad for me to , missed 3x special offers in the last 2 nights due to this , emailed AW to refund all 3 and they have only done 1 !! , get a message saying send them a voucher and then you go to that and I cant as I am part of a group , dam them . So need to go through this all over again and try and tell AW that I can not send vouchers , hopefully they get an automatic refund when AW eventually sort it

It had to happen when Xmas is coming up , hope it is all sorted soon Tongue x
Poor curvy xxc is it worth me logging on ? Or shall I just advise guys not to buy special offers

What a pain your right , week before Xmas too x aw need to buy a better package x
Curvy why don't you remove all your specials for now ? Till it gets sorted ? That way they cant purchase any xxxxx
Just a quick note folks, if you refund via voucher they may also get a refund via AW, meaning they get twice their money back.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
yeah I am taking them off county , cant be bothered mucking about with it each time it happens , Admin AW said to me I need to refund via email voucher as its not in escrow anymore , but i can as i am part of your grp and cant , shall i just reply to them and explain why and the will do it anyway ?! x
Had a few special offers tonight so hopefully they've fixed the glitch hun Smile x x x
I did too and they were fine x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special offer refund MissSubspace 5 5,364 03-03-2022, 19:26
Last Post: country-gal1984
  USING A SPECIAL OFFER maturesally38k 0 3,583 30-10-2015, 12:11
Last Post: maturesally38k
  directcam issues country-gal 10 14,723 15-12-2014, 23:54
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  directcam issues country-gal 2 5,401 13-06-2014, 13:07
Last Post: country-gal
  Directcam issues? iluvjem 4 8,340 12-06-2012, 21:47