Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Giving yourself the day off
(17-05-2011, 06:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote: shysmile you are a bad lady! lol.
Oh yes, in this line of work I find it a strength! Anyway - look who's talking! Thought you were going to have that Chinese waiter's eye out with your bristols! Saucy wench.

lol that was funny. All my clients told me that the women wore no clothes when they went out, so I was trying to look like a local lol.
Which was probably fine until you decided to loosen your waspie and unleash your babies! I did have a jug of water handy to douse any ardent admirers!
Haha, was it really that bad? Lol I would never go out like that in Worcester. It was fun to be let loose in a strange town.
No, it wasn't that bad, although I was standing by to fend guys off with a big stick! Your clients are right, most of the girls here just go out draped in a flimsy piece of cloth and leave little to the imagination. I'm just jealous and wish I had the body for it!
My body is expanding at the moment. I'm going through a phase of eating crap and don't seem to be able to stop myself. I guess I'll get bored of eating rubbish soon and lose some again.
u could take your wii fit to your apartment in between bookings ?
lolo I have had my eye on the wii fit for days with exactly that thought. I have much more space in here too. I just don't know what to say to my son when he notices it has gone and he normally sets it up for me, so I might have forgotten how to do it.
get a kettlebell then, it will give u a full workout
Very important to factor in me time,go bonkers otherwise .
My me kit . out with dog walk across downs to Hook and Hatchet ,watch Horses at John Bests racing stables . nice ploughmans .home, lush bath mug of perculated coffee and book .bliss if that fails off to Primani Lakeside!