Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Giving yourself the day off
relax u can always get your hair in the morning
(13-05-2011, 19:55)lolo Wrote: relax u can always get your hair in the morning

No I can't, I've got a fitting being done at home at 10.30am and a client coming round at 2.30pm, so it's all go again tomorrow.

Still at least tonight has paid for my hair and nails, so I can stop feeling guilty for spending money on myself. Smile
(13-05-2011, 21:30)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(13-05-2011, 19:55)lolo Wrote: relax u can always get your hair in the morning

No I can't, I've got a fitting being done at home at 10.30am and a client coming round at 2.30pm, so it's all go again tomorrow.

Still at least tonight has paid for my hair and nails, so I can stop feeling guilty for spending money on myself. Smile

u have to treat yourself now & again

I will when the financial pressure is off a bit. At the moment I'm happy being able to say no when I want to as a compromise. Hey I may decide to watch the euroviasion contest tomorrow, that's always good for a laugh.

I must be feeling a bit odd as I found myself liking the jedwood song.
(13-05-2011, 21:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I will when the financial pressure is off a bit. At the moment I'm happy being able to say no when I want to as a compromise. Hey I may decide to watch the euroviasion contest tomorrow, that's always good for a laugh.

I must be feeling a bit odd as I found myself liking the jedwood song.

ambulance someone for kate she needs her head checked out Confused
Kate switch your work phone of for 24 hours and just relax otherwise you are going to wear yourself into the gound do what you have to do in your own time and dont think that you have to be there at everyones beck and call hun if they want to see you they will always phone back just have some time for yourself you will feel so much better for it if you need a chat you have my number emily x
I'm ok, just need a good nights sleep. I'm sure I'll hate jedwood again in the morning. It's just temporary madness.

thanks Emily. Why can I here sirens?
Go to bed hun Jedwood will still be there in the morning(unfortunately)

Have a good nights sleep

xx
(13-05-2011, 18:06)sugar-11 Wrote: usually (and yes i am this lazy) on my days off i do not get out of bed. except for food etc.

I'm with you on this Sugar. Wild horses or the house burning down would be needed to get me out of bed. I think I'm a sleepaholic!
I hate going shopping as I always like the things I can't fit into. I hate food shopping, so I get all my heavy stuff delivered every couple of months.
I do enjoy going out to dinner and fooling around in bed.... oh, I forgot, that's work isn't it?!

Ax
shysmile you are a bad lady! lol.