Adultwork Forum
Giving yourself the day off - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Giving yourself the day off (/showthread.php?tid=347)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Giving yourself the day off - English Kate - 13-05-2011

Girls, do you sometimes just feel that you need to give yourself the day off and if you do, what do you do with yourself to pep yourself back up?

I had fish and chips last night, as I got back home so late from London and it's really given me a bad tummy. My nails are in a bad way, as they need refilling and I haven't had the time to get it done in two months! My hair is also starting to look a bit ragged and it needs dying.

I think I'm going to give myself the day off and get some well deserved outstanding pampering done. I just need to get my brain to accept that it's not just for my benefit, but will also benefit my work.

What would you do if you needed a day off and how would you spend it?

RE: Giving yourself the day off - abcdef - 13-05-2011

i spend it going racing, i hate driving on normal roads with other drivers its annoying as fuck, so a friend lets me use their private racetrack

in fact if i won the lotto would never drive on a road again i'd hire a chauffeur

RE: Giving yourself the day off - Emily of Halifax - 13-05-2011

I think its very important to a a bit time for yourself I normally have weekends off retail therapy on a Saturday and family time on a Sunday

RE: Giving yourself the day off - sophieofyork - 13-05-2011

usually (and yes i am this lazy) on my days off i do not get out of bed. except for food etc.

(13-05-2011, 18:06)sugar-11 Wrote: usually (and yes i am this lazy) on my days off i do not get out of bed. except for food etc.

i'll say what everyone else is thinking ..... lazy git Big Grin

RE: Giving yourself the day off - English Kate - 13-05-2011

Well... I got my nails done and my hair cut and finished off some work I was doing yesterday. My tummy has settled and my sons gone out for the evening, so I just accepted a half hour booking. Looks like I'm off to the apartment then Smile

do u feel refreshed kate

Not really, I feel tired. I want to die my hair, but not feeling like I have got the energy to do it. Maybe I'm having withdrawels from lack of sex. Let's hope Mr 9pm sorts me out Smile

(13-05-2011, 19:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Not really, I feel tired. I want to die my hair, but not feeling like I have got the energy to do it. Maybe I'm having withdrawels from lack of sex. Let's hope Mr 9pm sorts me out Smile

hope so nothing worse than a crabbit woman Big Grin

lol die my hair. I must be tired or is that telling me something?