Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

More direct chat calls?
I had a guy leave me negative feedback for my phone ringing while I was in a pvt with him!
(11-03-2013, 17:04)Classy_Katy Wrote: I had one guy try to call me 3 times on directchat was I was in a cam show! It's so off putting...I use my landline and I have a long ring on it, so a lot of the show was done with Pachelbel's canon playing in the background.

I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Oh no Miss D! I stuff my phone between the far seat cushion and the cushion that goes up the sofa arm...it helps to muffle it but I'm sure it was still audible.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
My Direct chat was really busy before Christmas but it's slowed down a lot since then, although I haven't had it on in the last few weeks since I'm in the U.S. I get the calls diverted to my mobile and then set it to ring once or vibrate, so it doesn't interfere with camming.
Hi ladies
From personal opinion i think directchat has died a death it has for me anyway, before i started webcamming in 2010 i just offered phone and back then phone was a good earner, i love phonechat and its only really my regulars that call me on directchat these days...i did drop my directchat price hoping that would help but it hasn't made any difference..i think if i guy wants to call you he will phone you, regardless of the price criteria. Maybe its todays technology with most people having Iphones, i guess many guys prefer to see the girl rather than talk to her....I did stop offering phonechat for a while and just offered webcam but then all my regulars starting moaning ! Lol so i guess you can't win.
country-gal x
well I'm pretty pissed off - just checked my direct chat history and a shit load of calls have been unanswered - despite the fact that my phone number is entered correctly, and my phone is working! I paid to feature direct chat a few days ago - and didn't receive any calls - because aw clearly has a problem! Come on guys - sort it out! It's pissing me off, and more than likely pissing off my clients!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  taboo subjects on direct chat or direct cam allowed? Helga99 3 5,278 24-08-2018, 11:30
Last Post: EmmaEH
Star No calls for 3 days on Direct Cam PrinnyAW 6 10,372 28-11-2017, 00:43
Last Post: SexyImogen
  Direct Chat SwingingMilf 7 9,693 28-06-2015, 15:10
Last Post: MissSophieGreen