Adultwork Forum

Full Version: More direct chat calls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone!

I log on daily, offering directcam, pre-booked webcam, pre-booked phone and direct chat. And yet, the direct chat calls are very few and far between! Can anyone suggest ways I could perhaps get more direct chat calls on a long-term basis? What's the best way to promote direct chat?

Thanks in advance xx
From your details page you can pay for daily featuring and hourly positioning.
Thanks for that Katy! I've just done that and now I'm featured! You rock! xx

xKatieBabyx

It's the same for everyone hun as far as I know. I get maybe up to 4 calls a day on a good day. Unlike webcam featuring, i haven't found featuring or placement for phone helps at all x
For me, featuring and positioning is no guarantee for getting calls but I will get more calls when I am doing it, and they're more likely to be new customers as well as my regs.
Well know that I know about it and I know that I can do the same with cam, it's gonna be a v useful tool I think! Ty xx
You're welcome xx

xKatieBabyx

I have a trick for getting more phone callers..... sign into directcam (head/desk)... I always forget to turn phone status off when i am camming then have to grin and try and act normal when phone starts ringing repeatedly while trying to do a cam show!!!
I had one guy try to call me 3 times on directchat was I was in a cam show! It's so off putting...I use my landline and I have a long ring on it, so a lot of the show was done with Pachelbel's canon playing in the background.

xKatieBabyx

lol lol always the way!
Pages: 1 2