Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

More direct chat calls?
Question 
Hi everyone!

I log on daily, offering directcam, pre-booked webcam, pre-booked phone and direct chat. And yet, the direct chat calls are very few and far between! Can anyone suggest ways I could perhaps get more direct chat calls on a long-term basis? What's the best way to promote direct chat?

Thanks in advance xx
From your details page you can pay for daily featuring and hourly positioning.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Thanks for that Katy! I've just done that and now I'm featured! You rock! xx
It's the same for everyone hun as far as I know. I get maybe up to 4 calls a day on a good day. Unlike webcam featuring, i haven't found featuring or placement for phone helps at all x
For me, featuring and positioning is no guarantee for getting calls but I will get more calls when I am doing it, and they're more likely to be new customers as well as my regs.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Well know that I know about it and I know that I can do the same with cam, it's gonna be a v useful tool I think! Ty xx
You're welcome xx
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

I have a trick for getting more phone callers..... sign into directcam (head/desk)... I always forget to turn phone status off when i am camming then have to grin and try and act normal when phone starts ringing repeatedly while trying to do a cam show!!!
I had one guy try to call me 3 times on directchat was I was in a cam show! It's so off putting...I use my landline and I have a long ring on it, so a lot of the show was done with Pachelbel's canon playing in the background.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

lol lol always the way!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  taboo subjects on direct chat or direct cam allowed? Helga99 3 5,279 24-08-2018, 11:30
Last Post: EmmaEH
Star No calls for 3 days on Direct Cam PrinnyAW 6 10,375 28-11-2017, 00:43
Last Post: SexyImogen
  Direct Chat SwingingMilf 7 9,693 28-06-2015, 15:10
Last Post: MissSophieGreen