Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i transfer credits to another member?
Hi, girls sorry about the delay been at caravan with no wireless signal (and i was planning on earning shitlods up there too :-( ). i offered him a free 10 min session but after reading katiebaby's post i wish i had give him 10 mins free extra time on the next show he purchases. maybe he will be ok with that... i'll make him be ok with it, im a dom and hes a sub lol.

This was the first time i felt so unprofessional!
(05-03-2013, 14:09)scottswald Wrote: This was the first time i felt so unprofessional!

Haha! There will be many more!

I still have them now!!! Wink

I did an overnight for a reg at Christmas time... I know him so well I didn't worry about taking the money on arrival but left it until morning. He had to rush off to work at 6am so after relieving his morning glory he jumped in the shower, chucked his clothes on and then said "Oh, I ought to give you some money didn't I!"

"I think you should" says I...

"How much do I owe you?" he asked... at which I was a bit taken aback... I mean, although it was his first overnight I had kind of just expected him to have checked it out before he invited me?

"Sweetie," says I, "it's £900..."

"Oh!" he replies, "I've only got £500 in cash with me!"

Well what was I to do? Frog march him to the cash point?

So I took the £500 and left it at that... but it did leave a bit of a sour taste in my mouth if I'm honest, but I'm big enough to realise that it was my own stupid fault. I've not heard from him since so I think he is a bit embarrassed, and he is probably expecting me to demand the other £400 off him if he calls again!... which I won't.... I'll just chalk it up to experience.

Who'd have though? After all these years I could still make such a rookie error... haha!

But the trick is to not let the client know you feel that way... always present a confident and "in-control" persona, as though you know exactly what you are doing, as though you've been doing it forever, as though it were the most natural thing in the world to you and nothing can put you off your stride.... and then come here and tell the truth! Big Grin
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
oh what a nightmare! maybe he knew what he was doing?

Another thing i have found myself doing is, a few times regulars have asked if i'll lower my direct cam rate for 1 session as they're a bit skint, I have ended up lowering it from 1.50 to maybe 1.00 per min a few times thinking that i owe them as they are regulars........ I'm guessing i should stop this now?
(05-03-2013, 22:10)scottswald Wrote: oh what a nightmare! maybe he knew what he was doing?

Naaa... he's not the sort.

If I thought that for just one minute I'd have kicked up a fuss, but I've known him for a couple of years and he's always been a gent.

(05-03-2013, 22:10)scottswald Wrote: Another thing i have found myself doing is, a few times regulars have asked if i'll lower my direct cam rate for 1 session as they're a bit skint, I have ended up lowering it from 1.50 to maybe 1.00 per min a few times thinking that i owe them as they are regulars........ I'm guessing i should stop this now?

Errr... well, I guess that's your call.

How desperate for the business are you? (rhetorical question)

A lot of girls (like me... and katie) will say never lower your rates... but plenty of girls do specials to boost business from time to time or entice guys beck with special rates for regs or, more often, extra minutes.

I think if you want to do something for your regs to keep them sweet, then there's no harm in that.

If you are in demand and you are doing shows for one guy at 1cr per minute when you could be doing a show for someone else at 1.50cr then you're a fool! But if the alternative (for now) is to earn nothing, then I don't think it's a bad thing.

Just remember... once you give a discount, it's almost impossible to take it away again without loosing the client.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
It's their way of seeing if they can be dominant...pushing boundaries. I had a regular for booked cam shows who started paying less than he should, odd amounts and saying that's all he had left, then he stopped having shows when the next time he was supposedly going to make it up to me...never again.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(05-03-2013, 22:45)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Just remember... once you give a discount, it's almost impossible to take it away again without loosing the client.

This is so very true. I done it twice , 2 regulars, and all I say never again. It was meant as a one off and the begging started. Not giving in meant I lost them. I have no regrets about it , but I learnt a lesson.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

well to be perfectly honest, I'm a totally straight lad and I do 95% of my shows for guys..... it's certainly not what i would do in my spare time so i don't think i should be lowering my rates for anyone. I guess I'm answering my own question lol

The guys (2 actually) that i have offered one off lower rates to did seem to pay normal amount last time but i dont want to get into a habit of doing it.

Discounted rates are a good tool - if they are on your terms.
Sometimes special offers and "happy hours" can boost earnings.

However, if a client requests a discounted rate, it's rarely a good sign. Usually means they are losing interest or they will slowly stop having shows all together. My feeling is, ur better to stick to your guns and charge more, rather than lower. If they want u, they'll pay it- and often the request for a discount is a wild shot in the dark hoping u might fall for it.

As trinity says above: once u lower the price it's hard to raise it again.

Ultimately u need to be happy with the amount u earn per minute, and not feel like u are selling urself short.
AW's SamClarkson

Find my profile:

Follow my Twitter:

Oh and a tiny thing... Scott - u have spelt the word "girlfriend" wrong in ur signature and on your AW profile links

This has been a Grammar Police public notice
AW's SamClarkson

Find my profile:

Follow my Twitter:

yeah sam, I certainly am more happy with my original rate...

My bad! I hate bad grammar and usually am very good at it but "ei/ie" thing really confused me for some reason! thanks though, I hate the thought of my grammar not being correct.

^That sounds so sarcastic but actually isn't lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transfer of credits to bank account L2018 6 9,992 12-12-2019, 13:19
Last Post: admin
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account Aneeshamasti 12 20,254 14-09-2019, 22:43
Last Post: Tamituxx192
  SMS Credits transfer delay KinkyKitten 0 3,055 21-11-2018, 11:40
Last Post: KinkyKitten
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account pleasebangmywifey 6 10,343 24-05-2017, 22:51
  Missing credits that are available for transfer now gliamantixxx 3 7,575 08-03-2016, 20:33