Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i transfer credits to another member?
hi, another member set up a webcam session but my internet connection was messing up

we set it back to next week and he was really cool about it.... can i transfer the credits back to him until then?
If he is cool about it, i wouldnt bother personally. But yes you can, if its in escrow you can do a refund, if its not you or they will need to email aw. I cant remember exactly how to refund, but if you want to and dont know how look in the help pages or get back to me and ill refresh my memory for you!!
Be careful... this could be a con I think?

I'm not sure exactly how it works, perhaps one of the other cam girls can help you, but I'm sure I've seen something about this before. Cam session goes wrong, seems to be no one's fault, they've already paid, you send them credits in order to "refund" and then they claim a refund from AW which gets deducted out of your credits later, so you end up paying them back twice or something? I dunno... I could be wrong... just be careful....
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(03-03-2013, 18:00)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Be careful... this could be a con I think?

I'm not sure exactly how it works, perhaps one of the other cam girls can help you, but I'm sure I've seen something about this before. Cam session goes wrong, seems to be no one's fault, they've already paid, you send them credits in order to "refund" and then they claim a refund from AW which gets deducted out of your credits later, so you end up paying them back twice or something? I dunno... I could be wrong... just be careful....

Was it a booked show or in directcam? If a booked show and you know it didnt happen then i think ur ok to refund, if its on directcam (especially a directcam special offer) then definitely dont, it will happen automatically
Has he asked to be refunded? I wouldn't do anything about refunding unless he mentions it, and then I would let him contact AW about it. It's not something I've needed to do before though...

This is from the help centre:

Help Centre Article
How can I transfer funds to another member or refund them?

If the credits have already been transferred from escrow to your AdultWork.com account, you should purchase a voucher for them here, although you will need to know their email address.

If you wish to refund someone as a result of a failed webcam or phone chat meeting (and the credits are still in escrow) then click here and fill out the details.

Using any other means of transferring credits, i.e. misuse of booking forms, private galleries or movies is not permitted and will result in deactivation of both members and loss of credits.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
hi girls,

It definately was my connection messing up and the lad is an honest cool lad, he used me before and wants to again in the near future. He said he would do the booked session again next week. I asked if he wanted the credits back or should i just keep them for the session next week. He said refunding would probably be the easiest but didnt seem that arsed at all, maybe i'll just message him and tell him it'll be a faff on to do a refund.

I've already said he'll get extra time next week for the inconvinience.

x
Hi...No you don't need to do a refund,i would just say you can have the session at a later date as its less hassle and in future you can refund immediately if its for a booking and the credits are in escrow or you can send them an aw voucher for the amount. Its directcam special offers that you shouldn't refund for as people were scamming service providers to get refunded by both the provider and adultwork.
(03-03-2013, 17:29)scottswald Wrote: hi, another member set up a webcam session but my internet connection was messing up

we set it back to next week and he was really cool about it.... can i transfer the credits back to him until then?

No, Trinity is right... the 'system' automatically will refund him.. so if he he asks for a refund tell him that....... otherwise he will get refunded twice (basically it will automatically detect/work out how much of the session was left and just refund that portion... say for example he'd booked (under 'SPECIAL OFFER' shows I'm talking about here btw) a show for 15 mins for 30 credits.... and 7 minutes into it, the connection goes tits up.... he will only be charged for the time he was actually in cam & not charged for the remaining portion. The system will auto detect it, so you don't need to do any refund.

However if you mean a show via Skype etc.. you can refund via the voucher system or re-schedule another time, i.e., say you do a 'free' show for the same time duration another time!
If its a booked show and less than 24rs have gone by the credits should still be in escrow and then you dont use the voucher system, you will need to do a refund, heres the link to the refund page

http://www.adultwork.com/FF.asp?FFID=5
Refunds are easy and quick, done as detailed above. ONLY refund if the show was a pre-booking/ skype/ msn. I've done a few and they go back onto the guy's account within a couple of hours. If he's asked for a refund them I'd give him one because at least you're not beholden to him then (sometimes they whine and beg for that show you "owe them" over and over otherwise). Then you can just start again next week. It might be good practise while you're new to be nice and give a bit of extra time for the inconvenience, but I wouldn't do it later on when you're more established.

Along the same lines, don't be talked into splitting show times up i.e. he books 20 mins but wants 10 now, 10 another day.. it's just way too much hassle, and they always take the piss. And most girls don't offer refunds of any kind unless the problem was definitely their fault i.e. cam not working, internet gone down etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transfer of credits to bank account L2018 6 9,990 12-12-2019, 13:19
Last Post: admin
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account Aneeshamasti 12 20,247 14-09-2019, 22:43
Last Post: Tamituxx192
  SMS Credits transfer delay KinkyKitten 0 3,054 21-11-2018, 11:40
Last Post: KinkyKitten
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account pleasebangmywifey 6 10,337 24-05-2017, 22:51
  Missing credits that are available for transfer now gliamantixxx 3 7,574 08-03-2016, 20:33