Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

So where is the strangest place you have had sex
(14-05-2011, 14:02)MrSmith767 Wrote: Has anyone tried on a train?

I would really like to fuck on train sometime

Never tried it on a train but did once manage it in the back of a taxi
(14-05-2011, 15:35)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(14-05-2011, 14:02)MrSmith767 Wrote: Has anyone tried on a train?

I would really like to fuck on train sometime

Never tried it on a train but did once manage it in the back of a taxi

the only place i havnt tried it is a plane
Restaurant toilet....My boyfriend took me out for a nice meal and we couldn't wait to get home, so thats where we ended up . It was a bit rushed because people were banging at the door toilet door hehe .
(14-05-2011, 16:01)sweettalk Wrote: Restaurant toilet....My boyfriend took me out for a nice meal and we couldn't wait to get home, so thats where we ended up . It was a bit rushed because people were banging at the door toilet door hehe .

Was that before dessert or was he your dessert lol

Hee hee great answers! Mine are - down by a Misty lake completely skyclad and also on the stairs wearing knee and elbow pads for better grip (and to prevent in jury Wink ) Beds don't seem to be designed to with hold vigorous sessions these days!
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
(14-05-2011, 16:24)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(14-05-2011, 16:01)sweettalk Wrote: Restaurant toilet....My boyfriend took me out for a nice meal and we couldn't wait to get home, so thats where we ended up . It was a bit rushed because people were banging at the door toilet door hehe .

Ha ha Emily , after dessert , burning a few calories .

(14-05-2011, 17:01)sweettalk Wrote:
(14-05-2011, 16:24)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

Ha ha Emily , after dessert , burning a few calories .

HAha you go girl

I tried it on a train once with my hubby, but we had one of those stupid trains that stopped every 5 mins and kept having to stop and eventually gave up.

I've not joined the mile high club yet either lolo.
Telegraph pole in a bush.
My bosses desk when on a night shift.
A small kids playhouse in a park somewhere.. the oldest play house or something like that!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(15-05-2011, 09:19)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I tried it on a train once with my hubby, but we had one of those stupid trains that stopped every 5 mins and kept having to stop and eventually gave up.

I've not joined the mile high club yet either lolo.

i dont know how i'd get on in a plane as im usually glued to the seat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where's the strangest place you had sex? simo22 15 24,460 06-08-2012, 23:40
Last Post: KweenofSheba