Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

So where is the strangest place you have had sex
Mine is on the foot of the Angel of the North
hospital bed
(07-05-2011, 22:57)lolo Wrote: hospital bed

hope you had you curtains pulled round otherwise you could have caused a heart attack from other patients

Back of a nightclub.
(07-05-2011, 23:01)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 22:57)lolo Wrote: hospital bed

hope you had you curtains pulled round otherwise you could have caused a heart attack from other patients

had my own room

A tent

In Iraq

During an air raid

(07-05-2011, 23:07)MrSmith767 Wrote: A tent

In Iraq

During an air raid

Excuse the pun but that must have gone of with a bang
What had SEX...no never had sex, its all been a figment of my imagination....im a virgin and would never willingly let someone take advantage of my body for pleasure.

(07-05-2011, 23:29)kenny m Wrote: What had SEX...no never had sex, its all been a figment of my imagination....im a virgin and would never willingly let someone take advantage of my body for pleasure.
Oh bless you honey I am sure nurse Lolo would help you overcome this obstacle I would offfer but to busy in the Angel of the Norths Feet please do not interupt im am having fun

(07-05-2011, 23:38)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 23:29)kenny m Wrote: What had SEX...no never had sex, its all been a figment of my imagination....im a virgin and would never willingly let someone take advantage of my body for pleasure.
Oh bless you honey I am sure nurse Lolo would help you overcome this obstacle I would offfer but to busy in the Angel of the Norths Feet please do not interupt im am having fun

im a bad nurse as it hate hospitals lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where's the strangest place you had sex? simo22 15 24,460 06-08-2012, 23:40
Last Post: KweenofSheba