Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Where's the strangest place you had sex?
An ex girlfriend of mine claimed her strangest place where she had had it was up a tree and mine is in a hired rowing boat on lake windermere. I am sure these can be beaten so come on forumees what have you to kick off this slow cold monday morning. cheers Simon
I an airport car park and in a dental chair.
(06-02-2012, 13:24)Johnhomes65 Wrote: I an airport car park and in a dental chair.

very good john, always amazes me where we get horny and never ceases to surprise me. im sure it was 'long stay' and certainly a new take on 'open wide' for the dental chair.
In a show house on a new building site !!! lol

(06-02-2012, 13:35)simo22 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 13:24)Johnhomes65 Wrote: I an airport car park and in a dental chair.

very good john, always amazes me where we get horny and never ceases to surprise me. im sure it was 'long stay' and certainly a new take on 'open wide' for the dental chair.

In a night club just before opening.. I was the bar tender Smile
Also in a baby changing room waiting to get on the channel tunnel in Folkstone..
too many to mention I started at a fairly young age but here are a few for you

In a graveyard, bus shelter.
With a mates sister early in the morning while he was still asleep in the next room.
on a bus.
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(14-02-2012, 08:21)Freddo Wrote: too many to mention I started at a fairly young age but here are a few for you

In a graveyard, bus shelter.
With a mates sister early in the morning while he was still asleep in the next room.
on a bus.
GRAVEYARD.LOL
I was Guard Commander of an army camp with the keys to all the buildings. The Dental Centre was warm, secure and on the first floor so nobody could see through the windows.
In a nightclub, in the middle of the dancefloor, while the club was open and people were dancing.... not sure how i got away with that one

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So where is the strangest place you have had sex Emily of Halifax 35 53,936 15-05-2011, 22:57
Last Post: sophieofyork