Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Where's the strangest place you had sex?
They are right most of place of sex as In a nightclub, in the middle of the dance floor, but other also available place like garden, hotel.In the many people as at friend's home.
On a train in Amsterdam...men's public loos in Ely (yuck but I was young)...old landfill site (not really proud of that one)...usual outdoor stuff.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Up the bum!

(sorry, old joke but couldn't resist)
On a train - got caught by some old lady and she reported us to the guard! Ha ha...

My boyfriend's wardrobe... Whilst his parents were in the lounge watching Eastenders and his bedroom door was open (they lived in a bungalow).

On a park bench on the way back from a night out...

Over the bonnet of a car in front of a busy road... Sucked someone off in a cinema... gosh the list is endless, haha.
As I stated in a previous post on another subject, outside in the field during a hurricane..it was WILD and FUN !!! and she was a bellydancer part time...absolutely unforgettable and amazing....
(06-02-2012, 13:24)Johnhomes65 Wrote: and in a dental chair.

Hey! I did that one too! He was not my own dentist tho, now that would have been tooooo naughty!

Loved the wardrobe reply, always my ambition to do it in a wardrobe, maybe next time I am in Ikea.

Yesterday a client told me of a business trip some years ago and something happened to a fellow diner
while they were being entertained by some man wanting their contract or something like that. Anyway
he told me this guy was eating and suddenly felt his zip being undone beneath the tablecloth. His luck was
in!! and he enjoyed the bj to completion he was getting out of sight of everyone. He knew it was a treat from
the guy wanting the contract and later they talked of it. ( the "lady" under the table was never seen ) The organiser of above treat just winked and hinted that it was a very special person under that table and the guy who received it was in shock, wondering who or what the hell had sucked him off.
The deed was done by then though and he never did find out!

KoS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So where is the strangest place you have had sex Emily of Halifax 35 53,946 15-05-2011, 22:57
Last Post: sophieofyork