Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(01-11-2011, 09:07)DivineMissG Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 08:34)Freddo Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 10:29)DivineMissG Wrote:
(30-10-2011, 23:36)Freddo Wrote: Stop stop now

oh shit to late

haha see if that happened 30 mins in instead of 5 because we've had a drink and a chat... you'd be happier, right?

To right young lady, i like a lot of fun before hand, I love to explore so it very rarely happens as i spend a lot of time caressing and kissing the lady

In saying that i tried something over the last week that worked not really a clever thing to do but I wanted to try I stopped doing something and yesterday went to visit a lady and did something I have not done in a good few years I was mega Horny and kept going more than once

For those that know me its a a major achievement

Atta Boy!!!

Um, congratulations?? Hehe is that appropriate?!

Three cheers for Freddo's stamina, hip hip, hooorrray!

I am sorry Gia it might of sounded as if I was being a bit big headed but I was not
It is just the sanity tablets I take take a lot of feeling away from my lower regions so i have seen ladies and not been able to come at all wanted to but there was nothing there at all in fact one lady spent a long time on me and i still could not manage to come my self.
I stay hard but it has no real feeling

It really has nothing to do with stamina and i probably opened up in totally the wrong place in the most inappropriate way but it was something really big for me and it really mean't something.

I had to stop taking the stuff for over a week to get this to happen
I will have to go back to them do not want to but I think reality will creep in

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

One guy I meet/met cums about 6 times in an hour.
The last time we met he did 3.
He was not happy with himself at all.
I told him most guys would get down on their knees and thank God for cumming 3 times.
He left me some strange feedback on AW about not being well and only cumming 3 times and then deleted himself off the site.
Most strange.....

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(02-11-2011, 09:21)lucy7 Wrote: One guy I meet/met cums about 6 times in an hour.
The last time we met he did 3.
He was not happy with himself at all.
I told him most guys would get down on their knees and thank God for cumming 3 times.
He left me some strange feedback on adultwork about not being well and only cumming 3 times and then deleted himself off the site.
Most strange.....

Lucy Smile

you definitely had an odd one there Lucy. As you rightly put, most men, including me, would have thanked god for 3 times in an hour. I doubt I have ever achieved more than three times in an evening, let alone an hour!
(02-11-2011, 08:32)Freddo Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 09:07)DivineMissG Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 08:34)Freddo Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 10:29)DivineMissG Wrote:
(30-10-2011, 23:36)Freddo Wrote: Stop stop now

oh shit to late

haha see if that happened 30 mins in instead of 5 because we've had a drink and a chat... you'd be happier, right?

To right young lady, i like a lot of fun before hand, I love to explore so it very rarely happens as i spend a lot of time caressing and kissing the lady

In saying that i tried something over the last week that worked not really a clever thing to do but I wanted to try I stopped doing something and yesterday went to visit a lady and did something I have not done in a good few years I was mega Horny and kept going more than once

For those that know me its a a major achievement

Atta Boy!!!

Um, congratulations?? Hehe is that appropriate?!

Three cheers for Freddo's stamina, hip hip, hooorrray!

I am sorry Gia it might of sounded as if I was being a bit big headed but I was not
It is just the sanity tablets I take take a lot of feeling away from my lower regions so i have seen ladies and not been able to come at all wanted to but there was nothing there at all in fact one lady spent a long time on me and i still could not manage to come my self.
I stay hard but it has no real feeling

It really has nothing to do with stamina and i probably opened up in totally the wrong place in the most inappropriate way but it was something really big for me and it really mean't something.

I had to stop taking the stuff for over a week to get this to happen
I will have to go back to them do not want to but I think reality will creep in

Never the less Freddo, still a good thing to do and you proved to yourself that it can be done and it works.
Freddo do be careful mucking about with your prescription. Perhaps now you have some evidence it might be worth popping back to the docs and seeing if there is an alternative that won't have the same side effect?
Lots of times us little ladies know that a guy will only cum once during the meeting.
That is as they often tell us that so we know when to back off a little bit to stop them cumming too early.

I take it as a great compliment when a gentleman who has stated that he only ever cums once then cums twice.
Most are very surprised at themselves as well!

I actually think that a lot more guys will cum more than once given the right circumstances and the chill out time that still can remain sexually charged between round one and two so to speak.

Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(02-11-2011, 09:43)lucy7 Wrote: Lots of times us little ladies know that a guy will only cum once during the meeting.
That is as they often tell us that so we know when to back off a little bit to stop them cumming too early.

I take it as a great compliment when a gentleman who has stated that he only ever cums once then cums twice.
Most are very surprised at themselves as well!

I actually think that a lot more guys will cum more than once given the right circumstances and the chill out time that still can remain sexually charged between round one and two so to speak.

Lucy Smile

Totally agree with you on that one Lucy. I had a half hour when in Coventry and he came around the half way mark and was resolute that would be it, which is fine as it was a half hour booking, but we got chatting and then started kissing again and before we new it number two popped out. He was totally gobsmacked.

I was of course basquing in the glory of it. Big Grin
(02-11-2011, 09:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Freddo do be careful mucking about with your prescription. Perhaps now you have some evidence it might be worth popping back to the docs and seeing if there is an alternative that won't have the same side effect?

You are right of course Kate, I did tell her about it a long time ago and she said "we will just sort one problem out at a time."

In reality I was just checking to make sure it was the tablets and not the onset of old age

I know that might sound a bit daft but its not mean't to

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(02-11-2011, 17:40)Freddo Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 09:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Freddo do be careful mucking about with your prescription. Perhaps now you have some evidence it might be worth popping back to the docs and seeing if there is an alternative that won't have the same side effect?

You are right of course Kate, I did tell her about it a long time ago and she said "we will just sort one problem out at a time."

In reality I was just checking to make sure it was the tablets and not the onset of old age

I know what it's like Freddo - It took me about 7 years trying different ones to finally find a drug that worked for me. Just be firm with your doctor, tell her that you're not entirely happy with that particular side effect, and you are willing to try switching to something else. It's horrid having to live with the side-effects of some of these drugs. It's not easy chopping and changing them but you are better off doing that than stopping them all together and ending up back where you started mentally. If only everyone could know what it is like to feel THAT down - and when that happens no matter how hard you try and find a way out it seems impossible.

I feel for you babe... If I were you I would go back to the doc and tell her you're not happy and want to give something else a go... Some are far worse than others.
(02-11-2011, 19:14)DivineMissG Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 17:40)Freddo Wrote:

I know what it's like Freddo - It took me about 7 years trying different ones to finally find a drug that worked for me. Just be firm with your doctor, tell her that you're not entirely happy with that particular side effect, and you are willing to try switching to something else. It's horrid having to live with the side-effects of some of these drugs. It's not easy chopping and changing them but you are better off doing that than stopping them all together and ending up back where you started mentally. If only everyone could know what it is like to feel THAT down - and when that happens no matter how hard you try and find a way out it seems impossible.

I feel for you babe... If I were you I would go back to the doc and tell her you're not happy and want to give something else a go... Some are far worse than others.
This is about the best site for information on neurological medicines, compiled from the users own experience, very useful if your looking to find a neuro med that works best for you with less side effects.
http://crazymeds.us/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage