Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(26-10-2011, 14:20)Eddythebear Wrote: This question really annoys me also. As my wife and I both say, you pay for the time, not what we do. We like the ones who book for three hours and last 5 mins.

So does that mean you spend the other 2hrs 55 mins chatting to them?

That's why I like the girls who are really skilled at making sure you are teased just enough to keep you on edge for the whole time and then only let you cum in the last five minutes, so there is a gradual build up of excitement. If a chap is just allowed to blow his load in five minutes, where's the excitement, the anticipation, and the fun. You might as well just have a wank and save a load of money.
I just want to have fun Tongue
(26-10-2011, 23:35)Poshprat Wrote: That's why I like the girls who are really skilled at making sure you are teased just enough to keep you on edge for the whole time and then only let you cum in the last five minutes, so there is a gradual build up of excitement. If a chap is just allowed to blow his load in five minutes, where's the excitement, the anticipation, and the fun. You might as well just have a wank and save a load of money.

Nothing pleases me more than hearing the words - 'You stopped at just the right time' Wink
(26-10-2011, 16:59)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(26-10-2011, 14:20)Eddythebear Wrote: This question really annoys me also. As my wife and I both say, you pay for the time, not what we do. We like the ones who book for three hours and last 5 mins.

So does that mean you spend the other 2hrs 55 mins chatting to them?

No you kick them out and rub your hands together in glee
then see if you can earn some more money in the spare time
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Do you get many repeat bookings with an attitude like that though?

Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(26-10-2011, 23:35)Poshprat Wrote: That's why I like the girls who are really skilled at making sure you are teased just enough to keep you on edge for the whole time and then only let you cum in the last five minutes, so there is a gradual build up of excitement. If a chap is just allowed to blow his load in five minutes, where's the excitement, the anticipation, and the fun. You might as well just have a wank and save a load of money.

Personally I ask a chap to tell me if he thinks he is going to get to the point of return before getting there so I can cool it and quite often I am greeted with the wonderful words... 'It's ok, I will easily cum again, so don't worry' and then I can continue with gusto!

It is never good to presume, as everyone is different and what works for one may not work for another and I know if I was a guy who was able to cum more than once and was denied that pleasure, I'd be a tad disappointed.
(19-10-2011, 12:56)DivineMissG Wrote: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?

If only they could..... I do prefer them to as I do not enjoy sitting round having idle chat

(26-10-2011, 14:20)Eddythebear Wrote: We like the ones who book for three hours and last 5 mins.

Personally I would rather they do stay for their time paid for rather than leave. I have had guys who have left after 20 minutes on an hour booking. Most do return so they are happy with the cost / time ratio even though they would be better off paying for 30 minutes.

Sarah
A lot of my clients 'say' they also enjoy my company - Don't know whether this a cover if they feel embarrassed about coming and not being able to go again... But I make sure to make clients feel at ease for the first 10 - 15 minutes with a bit of flirting and a drink (if they want to) - that way if prolonging the sex is not possible they don't feel as though they have wasted their time (hopefully)!

I've started asking clients to tell me if they ever want me to stop when they are on the edge... I can usually (but not always) gauge when I need to stop...
Stop stop now

oh shit to late
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(30-10-2011, 23:36)Freddo Wrote: Stop stop now

oh shit to late

haha see if that happened 30 mins in instead of 5 because we've had a drink and a chat... you'd be happier, right?