Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Strange messages
Get away Hicky.
(19-09-2011, 23:07)Hicky Wrote: Freddo is nowt but a youngster - but fear not Freddo by the time you need a zimmer frame i will leave you mine as i will be in the great punting forum in the sky by then.

Thank you Hicky, but I hope you get many years of service out of your zimmer frame before you pass it down

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(19-09-2011, 23:07)Hicky Wrote: Freddo is nowt but a youngster - but fear not Freddo by the time you need a zimmer frame i will leave you mine as i will be in the great punting forum in the sky by then.

Will you heck as! Don't be daft man! You're as young as you feel (read what you will into that one.

Tongue
i shall make no cooments at all about the age of things i feel for the fear of reprisals!!!
(20-09-2011, 19:20)Hicky Wrote: i shall make no cooments at all about the age of things i feel for the fear of reprisals!!!

I am sure you will get no reprisals Hicky you are as young as your last adventure
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]