Qries

Strange messages
What year were you born in Freddo?
im 1987

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(19-09-2011, 11:07)tinkerbell Wrote: im 1967

Really that old! I'd have never have guessed!!! Angel
I was born in 1964 think that makes me a fair bit older than you I will never see 40 again
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

You are younger than I thought you were. The way you talk I thought you were heading for a zimmer frame!
lol!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(19-09-2011, 11:58)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You are younger than I thought you were. The way you talk I thought you were heading for a zimmer frame!

I do not know wether to be upset or happy
You can be a really cheeky young lady at times Tongue
I was very mature from a young age Kate

Forgot to ask how I give that impression Kate
I would be interested to know

(19-09-2011, 15:43)Freddo Wrote:
(19-09-2011, 11:58)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You are younger than I thought you were. The way you talk I thought you were heading for a zimmer frame!

I suppose it is the technie phobia and the way you refer to yourself in your posts. Seriousy, 40s is not old at all. Shake yourself up man and enjoy the youth you still have!
(19-09-2011, 16:01)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(19-09-2011, 15:43)Freddo Wrote:

I suppose it is the technie phobia and the way you refer to yourself in your posts. Seriousy, 40s is not old at all. Shake yourself up man and enjoy the youth you still have!

i do enjoy myself a lot but have little technical knowledge as I have never really needed it. I know how to work company systems and the like but it is of little use in real life
I am now just a happy little drone who does as his told and blends in and tries not to stand out.

Freddo is nowt but a youngster - but fear not Freddo by the time you need a zimmer frame i will leave you mine as i will be in the great punting forum in the sky by then.