Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Emotional detachment
Well I must the exception to the rule (for women anyway) Although I have to buy shoes I have no interest whatsoever in shoes or bags and can't understand the fascination.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(25-09-2011, 16:19)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Well I must the exception to the rule (for women anyway) Although I have to buy shoes I have no interest whatsoever in shoes or bags and can't understand the fascination.

I don't have loads of bags or shoes for that matter and go mad about them, but I do sometimes see something that catches my eye. I do love boots, but being quite wide in the calf I can't indulge too often and most of my working shoes cost me a pound each in the sale at Matalan. Having said that, I bought a pair for £14 yesterday that I am most happy with and they are for work too. It's the bit where I can set it off as costs that I like best Big Grin

My latest handbag cost me £12 and I really needed it, as the lining had ripped on my old one, which I still love.
(23-09-2011, 23:53)SassyAnn Wrote: Which reminds me.... I finally ate that Freddo I bought. I had it with a cup of tea this afternoon. Yum! Don't know if I would bother buying one again though.

They are a bit expensive for what they are. Just like me that is once tried never repeated
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Freddo, please stop putting yourself down. You need to change your attitude about yourself - seriously!
ditto that ann
Yes I will try thank you.
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]