Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Emotional detachment
You ladies are definately making up for it now
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I think there are still some people here who would be more fair with themselves, they will say who they are and what they feel for you because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

(17-09-2011, 11:17)tolet-Edinburgh Wrote: I think there are still some people here who would be more fair with themselves, they will say who they are and what they feel for you because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

That is really deep, a bit to deep for me

lol i love deep,......mmmaaaannnn
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(18-09-2011, 22:45)tinkerbell Wrote: lol i love deep,......mmmaaaannnn

I had something deep in my head earlier, but it wasn't words Angel
Hi everyone!

I feel that since this is such a human business we're in, I've chosen to approach it with a touch of humanity. As long as that humanity doesn't encroach upon my private life, that is. I've met people in this industry that I would KILL to meet in a different arena, but I have yet to let any client know my real name. With some, an emotional connection is necessary, and for others, we prefer our interactions to have that mystery, to maintain the fantasy.

As far as my personal life is concerned, I handle things the same. I don't have an SO, since I don't think that I should have an SO and do this at the same time (I am blessed to be gamefully employed. If I found someone I loved, this would most surely end.). But I do date, and I'm a mom, so dating guys in my real life almost mirrors dating in this world. They don't know where I stay, they may even get a fake name. They most definitely don't know what company I work for, but they may hear a general title of the kind of work I do, but little else. There is more to me than where I work and how much money I make. Dating is just as stressing, if not more so, than being a companion....
dating sucks!!!!!! i hated dating

miss j you hit the nail on the head

do you also get people saying,...."well i cant call you tinkerbell,...whats your real name?" or miss jameson in your case lol

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Freddo said - Maybe you should try May Pole dancing, you have to wear clogs and lots of little bells

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Crikey Freddo, now I have a vision of Tink dancing round the maypole just wearing clogs and little bells, nothing else. Phoooaaaarrrrrrrr!
(20-09-2011, 18:02)monty69 Wrote: Freddo said - Maybe you should try May Pole dancing, you have to wear clogs and lots of little bells

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Crikey Freddo, now I have a vision of Tink dancing round the maypole just wearing clogs and little bells, nothing else. Phoooaaaarrrrrrrr!

I made that suggestion in all innocence I never thought of Tink naked except for clogs and bells
Mind you it does have a certain ring to it

Which reminds me.... I finally ate that Freddo I bought. I had it with a cup of tea this afternoon. Yum! Don't know if I would bother buying one again though.