Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sunny Day
(25-07-2011, 10:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My tummy is playing up this morning. Fatty foods don't agree with me and I ate far too much crackling. It's addictive! Probably due to the high salt content, oh my poor arteries! Was nice though.

I looooove Pork so am well jealous of you Kate! Love Crackling too but havent had any of that since before Easter - banned substance sadly.
I think I'll be banning it from myself after the way my tummy reacted. For some reason I seem to be on a self destruct mission when it comes to food and eating everything I know gives me agro. I need to change my eating habits again quickly!
(25-07-2011, 15:06)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think I'll be banning it from myself after the way my tummy reacted. For some reason I seem to be on a self destruct mission when it comes to food and eating everything I know gives me agro. I need to change my eating habits again quickly!

I bet your tummy dislikes all the stuff you like. If only bad food was good for you then I would be so slim

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Me too Freddo, me too *sighs*.
(25-07-2011, 22:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Me too Freddo, me too *sighs*.

you look good from where I sit young lady
as well as extremly hot

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]