Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sunny Day
I should have known better. He is a lawyer. You know what is said about them.
(25-07-2011, 07:38)SassyAnn Wrote: I should have known better. He is a lawyer. You know what is said about them.

Okay enough said, He probably does use the dictionary for a bit of light reading

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

No Freddo, the saying goes.....How can you tell when a lawyer is lying? His lips are moving.

So I should have known.
Which leads me to another old saying - What do you have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand? Not enough sand.

Exactly.
Fortunately enough I have never had much dealings with lawyers but I can get more sand for you if it helps

u know some people shouldnt be allowed to get certain cars, why would u have a veyron ss then drive it at 40 mph
(24-07-2011, 16:50)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think I must be a nutter. I just spent the best part of 2 hours cooking a roast dinner and blackberry and apple pie. It's cooking in the over now, just waiting for things to brown up. Guess what??? I have crackling!!!! I'll take a picture of it before I cut it up lol. I'm rather happy with it, compared to what I normally get it looks brilliant, although I'm sure there is room for improvement me being a novice and all that.

I've got loads of washing done, which I'm really pleased about and if I'm honest I probably should make a start on the garden, but it's hard to know where to start when you have to do it on your own and it is so wild, so I think I'll put that off for another day. Must be time for a cuppa then!

Bugger missed my lunch again in future could you make it through the week when I am about please

Hungry Halifax

(25-07-2011, 09:45)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hungry Halifax

lunch at this time
(25-07-2011, 09:48)lolo Wrote:
(25-07-2011, 09:45)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hungry Halifax

lunch at this time

Maybe Halifax is in a different time zone Lolo

My tummy is playing up this morning. Fatty foods don't agree with me and I ate far too much crackling. It's addictive! Probably due to the high salt content, oh my poor arteries! Was nice though.
(25-07-2011, 10:27)Freddo Wrote: Maybe Halifax is in a different time zone Lolo

think u could be right there freddo