Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sunny Day
The weather is beautiful here in Worcester and I hope it is where you are too. I'm hoping that is why it is quiet here today, as you are all out enjoying the gorgeous weather. If you're not, please do turn off your computer and go and take a walk outside, breath in that air and let it remind you that you are alive!

We can all come back here later and have a natter about how good life is.

Kate x
its a sextastic hot day here
It's fab here too. Doing some odds and sods then off to a bbq and a concert with the family.
I think I must be a nutter. I just spent the best part of 2 hours cooking a roast dinner and blackberry and apple pie. It's cooking in the over now, just waiting for things to brown up. Guess what??? I have crackling!!!! I'll take a picture of it before I cut it up lol. I'm rather happy with it, compared to what I normally get it looks brilliant, although I'm sure there is room for improvement me being a novice and all that.

I've got loads of washing done, which I'm really pleased about and if I'm honest I probably should make a start on the garden, but it's hard to know where to start when you have to do it on your own and it is so wild, so I think I'll put that off for another day. Must be time for a cuppa then!
i had to swerve into a field as a motormike driver came round a blind bend on my side of the road & he was too busy looking the other way, no wonder they get called organ donors AngryAngry
Glad you're ok lolo, that is one of the downfalls of a lovely sunny day, it means there are a few more mad drivers on the road, including the 2 wheeled variety.
It is indeed a lovely sunny day - but there is a strong cold north easterly wind here so it's surprisingly cool. But that said it is a day to feel all is right with the world - despite the obvious news stories that we have come across this week to the contrary.
(24-07-2011, 19:18)Hicky Wrote: It is indeed a lovely sunny day - but there is a strong cold north easterly wind here so it's surprisingly cool. But that said it is a day to feel all is right with the world - despite the obvious news stories that we have come across this week to the contrary.

I'm trying to forget about those, shhhh!!!! xxx

Whoops - sorry.

I shall think of nothing but fluffy bunnies and strawberry milkshakes.

Oh and congrats on the crackling!
Thanks it was lovely, nearly broke my teeth eating it lol.