Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile deleted and banned for life?
Of course AW has its methods of dealing with infractions. I just hope that their decisions on banning either temporarily or permanently those profiles that breach their T&C, are proportional to the infractions and not a one-size-fits-all, which would be very unfair and detrimental to all in the long term.
Hi, its a 100% no go sorry. They said "continually breaching our Terms of Use" and that the ban was permanent on the site sorry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
What do they mean by "continually"? How many times does "continually" mean to AW Admins? Once? Twice? I posted those non-exclusive photos on my new profile, once.

This is ridiculously arbitrary and disproportionate.

I feel that I've been kicked out because they can do it, while robbing me of my credits (£350) while at it. Nice one, AW, a pleasure to do business with you.
I just want to update that I've been paid the money I made while camming. Received with thanks. I only wish I could continue working here...
(01-07-2017, 10:13)UC-SC-Femdom Wrote: No, not yet, but thanks for asking, Mistress Silk. How long did it take you to get your profile back? And may I ask, how did yours breach AW's t&c and how got it solved? As I keep saying my breach is too inconsequential to deserve a total ban on using AW. It'd be very disproportionate! 

Admin: AW could perhaps have a tier system for the gravity of the breaches? Perhaps from 1 week/month ban for smaller infractions (non exclusive photos, recurring breaches, etc), to a lifetime ban in the case of breaches that actually break the law and could actually land AW in hot water.

I was never deactivated but from being on the site for a number of years I knew this rule......x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 718 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 3,863 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Deleted profile Xkandpx 2 4,993 21-08-2017, 16:55
  Adult work has deleted my profile honey_friends 30 84,925 04-01-2017, 16:15
Last Post: LolaRose24
  my group admin deleted my profile UKFinestcrystal 1 4,854 30-08-2016, 03:07