Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile deleted and banned for life?
Thank you for your advice, Mistress Silk. T&C state that at least ONE photo on the profile has to be exclusive to AW. I took that into account and made sure that at least one of mine were, at all times.

They've replied to my last email and directed me to your reply above and again, I explained that I didn't breach their rules (one photo on my profile was always exclusive to AW).

I've thanked them for taking the time to discuss this. I also reminded them that everybody benefits financially from an active profile that is earning money, AW too, not just myself. 

Let's hope we come to an agreement.
Hi, I dont think its just one, its all 3.

"Any profile pictures uploaded to the Site must only be used in conjunction with AdultWork.com. If the pictures are found on any other website your membership may be jeopardised."

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • UC-SC-Femdom
Hi Admin. If this is the case, it was a non-deliberate mistake that ultimately, only damages me. My current profile photos come from a series where all look quite similar. I've already removed all unsuitable images from that folder so it doesn't happen again.

Ultimately, I am the only one who loses out: AW are keeping my credits and I gain nothing by a non-deliberate mistake. I'm sure AW would benefit much more financially in the long term, by reactivating my profile and allowing me to continue working and earning money.

All I'm trying to say is that my mistakes were not malicious or intended to damage, misrepresent or mislead. I didn't break any UK laws that might have landed AW into real trouble. I understand now how to operate within AW's guidelines.

It'd be great and I believe, fair, if the people in charge understood this and gave me the chance to use the site for everybody's advantage. 

Thank you everyone for listening and for taking the time to explain.
Well, this is not boding well. I emailed AW again after not getting any replies in the last 4 days, despite having contacted them.

T&C say: "Any profile pictures uploaded to the Site must only be used in conjunction with AdultWork.com. If the pictures are found on any other website your membership may be jeopardised." - it doesn't mention banning. I understand cautioning the profile owner for not reading the T&C before uploading photos (my bad), but being banned for such a harmless mistake that only harms the profile owner, certainly not AW (and apologising for my mistake), and when nothing illegal happened, is a hell of an overkill. 

Do AW think that uploading photos used on other social media is comparable to, say, showing minors or activities whose depiction is banned in UK (like fisting or urinating on a person)? It sounds very unfair and unjustified.

Can admin please clarify what is happening with my account? Thanks.
AW have stopped replying to my emails. So you get banned for life, for showing non-exclusive photos.

What happens to people who actually scam members, who break the law, who publish illegal, obscene or banned images?
Tis is not a fair or ethical way of conducting business. I've been an adult performer for 14 years, I conduct my business in accordance with UK law and have never encountered such arbitrariness. Banning people for nothing and keeping their money just because you can? Really, AW?

A response from Admin would be very appreciated. Thank you.
Hi, what was your username on AW? and I will message for an update if possible.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • UC-SC-Femdom
Hello Admin,

Thanks for replying. My username was either UC-SC_Femdom or UC-SC-femdom (the latter, I think). The email address is: uc.sc.femdom@gmail.com

Looking forward to sorting this once and for all!
Did admin get back to you eventually?x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • UC-SC-Femdom
No, not yet, but thanks for asking, Mistress Silk. How long did it take you to get your profile back? And may I ask, how did yours breach AW's t&c and how got it solved? As I keep saying my breach is too inconsequential to deserve a total ban on using AW. It'd be very disproportionate! 

Admin: AW could perhaps have a tier system for the gravity of the breaches? Perhaps from 1 week/month ban for smaller infractions (non exclusive photos, recurring breaches, etc), to a lifetime ban in the case of breaches that actually break the law and could actually land AW in hot water.
Hi, AW have their own way of doing things, I do trust their methods though even if I dont understand them at times.

Waiting on answer still.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • UC-SC-Femdom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 720 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 3,875 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984