Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl?
I have this guy who comes into my cam room every now and then thinking he is the big I am.  Anywhoo  the first time he came in he was smoking weed making all these weird faces etc, I shut him down, I assumed he entered my room by mistake, I do not entertain clowns I leave that up for the vegan possey.

Yesterday he popped in again, emptying bags of coke and taking sniffs like he is some kind of freaken Al Pacino then continued to call me a bitch and  I then sat back laughing at him. Before remembering to ban him permanently this time.

Same as guys who come in andust sit there staring at me and do not talk, not my problem i can do the same it is afterall your money.
(02-11-2016, 10:17)Ms Dee Wrote: I have this guy who comes into my cam room every now and then thinking he is the big I am.  Anywhoo  the first time he came in he was smoking weed making all these weird faces etc, I shut him down, I assumed he entered my room by mistake, I do not entertain clowns I leave that up for the vegan possey.

Yesterday he popped in again, emptying bags of coke and taking sniffs like he is some kind of freaken Al Pacino then continued to call me a bitch and  I then sat back laughing at him. Before remembering to ban him permanently this time.

Same as guys who come in andust sit there staring at me and do not talk, not my problem i can do the same it is afterall your money.

Is that happening in the free room? Do you cam 2 cam in free mode? x
(02-11-2016, 10:17)Ms Dee Wrote: I have this guy who comes into my cam room every now and then thinking he is the big I am.  Anywhoo  the first time he came in he was smoking weed making all these weird faces etc, I shut him down, I assumed he entered my room by mistake, I do not entertain clowns I leave that up for the vegan possey.

As dumb as this sounds, I will just sit there and entertain them. They will go for hours either abusing you or wanking over you and won't have a cluethey've spent hundreds of pounds  Angel
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
That is assuming they're doing it in private lol x
I do not do free, I do not have the patience for it.  He always book a private hence the C2C Smile.
Ahh, phew! I did wonder lol x
Just had a guy come and ask if I have a "bulgy pussy". WTF whose pussy bulges?? Haha
(02-11-2016, 11:24)tabooenglish Wrote: Just had a guy come and ask if I have a "bulgy pussy". WTF whose pussy bulges?? Haha

I have a fat one, send him my way Wink
Hahaha x
(02-11-2016, 12:50)Ms Dee Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 11:24)tabooenglish Wrote: Just had a guy come and ask if I have a "bulgy pussy". WTF whose pussy bulges?? Haha

I have a fat one, send him my way Wink

PMSL!!! xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 36,950 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,659 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m