Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl?
Hey ladies, just wondering what you all love/hate most about being a camgirl?

I love the income, of course! But i love the fact i can work in my own time and i don't have to leave my little girl all day! If i work a few hours a day on here it's enough for us to get by Smile Obviously she isn't here with me when i cam, she's either napping or my mum would mind her for a couple hours.

I hate having to keep it a big secret from everyone!

Be interesting to know what everyone else loves/hates about it Smile

xxx
Yeah having to keep it a big secret is a pain! People always ask what I do and I have to make something up haha.

I enjoy the income and flexibility. I don't enjoy the trolls Tongue
its helped my confidence , I have been a webcam/phone sex provider for ten years , and cant see me ever not doing it , its helped top up my farm earnings and helped me between lambing seasons and harvest and I've been able to provide my son with things I couldn't otherwise .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • moongoddess
(24-10-2016, 11:16)tabooenglish Wrote: Yeah having to keep it a big secret is a pain! People always ask what I do and I have to make something up haha.

I enjoy the income and flexibility. I don't enjoy the trolls Tongue

My daughter is 15 months now and i always get people asking when i'm starting back to work! I feel like they look at me and think, lazy bitch! lol If only they knew!! ha ha xx
Similar thing here! People look at the house I live in and my car and see the clothes my daughter and I wear, it's obvious I have an income somewhere.. But people NEVER see me going out to a job lol.

Maybe they think I have a string of sugar daddies
(24-10-2016, 11:18)country-gal Wrote: its helped my confidence , I have been a webcam/phone sex provider for ten years , and cant see me ever not doing it , its helped top up my farm earnings and helped me between lambing seasons and harvest and I've been able to provide my son with things I couldn't otherwise .

See it hasn't helped with my confidence lol I still don't show all my face on cam plus i hate talking on cam, i just type! lol How do i force myself to be more confident?! I've seen you on cam before and you ooze confidence !! Smile xx
(24-10-2016, 11:22)tabooenglish Wrote: Similar thing here! People look at the house I live in and my car and see the clothes my daughter and I wear, it's obvious I have an income somewhere.. But people NEVER see me going out to a job lol.

Maybe they think I have a string of sugar daddies

lol Does anybody know what you do at all?

It's nice to come here and actually talk to people about it lol

xx
I'm a cam couple but get so paranoid having a full time job that people may have seen me on cam if it was my only job I wouldn't care ha

Lisa x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Oh good question!

I love that it gives you a great standard of living without having to sell your soul to a faceless company. When I work hard, it's ME that see's the benefits, not my manager or my team leader getting the bonuses or the pat on the back. I also love that my time is my own, I have total control of my life. I think it's worth mentioning how many interesting and funny people you meet too, it's a pretty unique situation and one I enjoy.

I dislike how HMRC is the hardest website to navigate ever for a sole trader, and learning to keep proper records has been a learning curve. But there is a sense of pride and stability in knowing you are doing everything properly and your camming is your career and not a hobby. I don't like the copy cat girls much either, but hey ho.... Y'ain't the original and everyone gets bored of a cheap knock off Wink
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
I love the fun it creates with me and Hubby - its our secret hehe
I love the fact that this is another version of me - someone I have created
I love the extra cash

I hate the fact I know I could earn a lot more if I didn't work full time too but I couldn't take the risk of no income
I hate the room hoppers looking for freebies

it has made me love my body more - I have always hated being slim with small boobs but now I don't care
I'm quite lucky I don't have to explain to anyone how I earn money as they see me working, if I did though I would probably say I did dropshipping (buy things on amazon and sell on ebay for a larger price but get amazon to deliver direct to the customer - yes this is something people actually do and get earn a few bob from it lol)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 36,851 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,568 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m