Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
(18-10-2016, 18:13)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Yes please I will take your snuggles ???

I hope it is done and dusted , fingers and toes crossed anyway xxx

Girl power !!! fingers toes and everything else crossed( kegels friendly welcome too lol)   x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam
Do not want to cause a mass panic but that thingie on FAQ about £100 max etc is gone...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam
Maybe it means funds have landed and there are no more caps?... I HOPE that's what it means...!
Hahaha I a bigger than you dee plenty of me to go around , I would be the 1st to go ... just thinking of that's film alive and I guarantee I would be first on the chopping block haha.
Are you sure? The one on the dailypayservice.com website is still there for me x
(18-10-2016, 18:49)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Hahaha I a bigger than you dee plenty of me to go around , I would be the 1st to go ... just thinking of that's film alive and I guarantee I would be first on the chopping block haha.

I'm the biggest! Full of baby and chocolate and pasta lol!
But you wouldn't get eaten 1st Helena , you would be safe as houses.

Also it won't be long to your are back to your slender self.

Xxx
(18-10-2016, 18:50)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Are you sure? The one on the dailypayservice.com website is still there for me x

oops no sorry my bad it is still there. Eish! Undecided
(18-10-2016, 18:51)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 18:49)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Hahaha I a bigger than you dee plenty of me to go around , I would be the 1st to go ... just thinking of that's film alive and I guarantee I would be first on the chopping block haha.

I'm the biggest! Full of baby and chocolate and pasta lol!

No dont been watching Aquarius and it is now where the Sharon Tate murder is taking place, just not nice. Sad
(18-10-2016, 18:53)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: But you wouldn't get eaten 1st Helena , you would be safe as houses.

Also it won't be long to your are back to your slender self.

Xxx

I can just see the skinny bitches sitting there sucking the marrow out of our big toes Dodgy .  They will all be huddled together conspiring on how they are going to end us. Angel