Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
Star 
Help me please.
I am on adultwork and dailypay.
But today i havent recieved anything i have checked my turnover page and there is £169. and something pence?
this has never happened befre, but now im confused as to whether its because its only what i earnt from 6pm last night until midnight? should i still have got paid today? or is it tomorrow?
i think im losing my mind haha xxxx
thanks for your help xx
You will likely be paid today, if admin on dailypay's side is extremely busy it could take up to late evening on occasion I believe.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • tightsexychani
Hi, thanks Ana.

In this case its this http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/vie...f=4&t=1808

Payouts are being done at the moment.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Ana_X
(17-02-2016, 19:54)admin Wrote: Hi, thanks Ana.

In this case its this http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/vie...f=4&t=1808

Payouts are being done at the moment.

Thanks

hey there thankyou for the reply xxx do u have any idea if it will be before midnight tonight? i have direct debits and my bank will charge my otherwise xxx i understand it cant be helped things happen.x
Hi, yes I would be hoping before midnight.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, just checked this particular one, its unrelated to the above delay, funds sent 10am this morning correctly. Sent the details to your inbox. Double check with bank to locate funds.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • tightsexychani
help me. so my bank is saying nothing was credited yesterday but admin says 140 was sent. now im wondering whether ill get my dailypay today! i count on this for my bills not for shoes and handbags lol! i can forward a bank statement stating i have a bank balance of below 20. and that 140 was definatley not credited yesterday. My bank says its something on your side of things. HELP ME i have debts to pay.
Same boat, been waiting for pay since Tuesday. Emailed twice, it's half term week with family so this (and shitty nights on AW) kinda ruined it for me. Been following updates here: http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/vie...116#p10116
Hi Chani. If we send it from this end and it leaves our account then its been sent. Anything in between is out of our hands. We will of course help as best we can but there isnt much the sender can do once the funds are sent.

The problem will be unrelated to our end. Its not possible at all to be related to us and if it isnt related to your bank then its an intermediary in between.

Todays funds are being sent as normal.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
This is super annoying i worked my arse off to get those credits yesterday and admin is saying they have sent them. my bank is saying there isnt and i can proove this by sending u a mini statement i havent been paid for that day and find it very frustrating. Today however i received funds as normal although 68 pounds out off 110 credits of what i made yesterday doesnt seem right. but atleast i received something. i would like to know what i can do now as i clearly havent been credited for that day and didnt recieved 140 in my account at all.