Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(29-09-2016, 23:34)Blondie Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 23:24)admin Wrote: Hi, transfers dated for the 27th cannot be deleted and put back on the AW balance.

Transfer after this cannot be changed to paxum, payoneer or paytoo.

There is nothing that can currently be done about this at present.

Thanks 

erm? does that mean we aren't getting the 27th's money?!
xx
Guess we just have to wait and see if AW will be able to transfer our payments. Hopefully won't be too long! Why can't they just cancel our pending payments and send our credits back to our AW accounts?? Lol xx
So basically all us lasses lose out on hard earned money , plus the vat , 30% that we pay for ? So money after the 27th including that is lost ? We can't access any of the credits ? Cor blimey that is dire.........what about those that really rely on their credits to be processed?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Cece
(30-09-2016, 01:06)country-gal Wrote: So basically all us lasses lose out on hard earned money , plus the vat , 30% that we pay for ? So money after the 27th including that is lost ? We can't access any of the credits ? Cor blimey that is dire.........what about those that really rely on their credits to be processed?

I don't think that is what Colin is saying.

AW are in a spot over what has happened, through no great fault of their own and whilst everybody is screaming at them for money, they are working hard to sort the problem out.

The credits will not be lost, they are just not able to pay them or refund them to accounts just at the moment. Once the situation is resolved they will sort out those that have been delayed.

For me it's not a big issue or a lot of money, but I understand the frustartion of those who were relying on the money coming into their accounts.

As Colin has said before, if you are stuck in that situation then he will try and help resolve the matter. For those in desperate need of money, then also you can join Daily Pay temporally so all new earnings are paid out right away till the other credits get through the system.

My problem is that I am heading back to the UK today after 3 weeks in the sun and want to know what Colin can do about the UK weather...

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • admin, Blondie, country-gal
Hello Admin, my cheque hasn't cleared yet in my bank, I put it in before this happened, last Friday. Should I contact AW directly and tell them? or will it clear?
Hi, perfectly spot on w4r, I'll ask webmaster if he cancel the scheduled rain over the next few weeks and request it as sun shine instead. Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Blue-Velvet, sarahxxx
(30-09-2016, 07:47)CeceUK Wrote: Hello Admin, my cheque hasn't cleared yet in my bank, I put it in before this happened, last Friday. Should I contact AW directly and tell them? or will it clear?

Hi, I would contact AW about that one, theres a chance it may never clear sorry.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(30-09-2016, 00:03)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 23:34)Blondie Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 23:24)admin Wrote: Hi, transfers dated for the 27th cannot be deleted and put back on the AW balance.

Transfer after this cannot be changed to paxum, payoneer or paytoo.

There is nothing that can currently be done about this at present.

Thanks 

erm? does that mean we aren't getting the 27th's money?!
xx
Guess we just have to wait and see if AW will be able to transfer our payments. Hopefully won't be too long! Why can't they just cancel our pending payments and send our credits back to our AW accounts?? Lol xx

Hi Bella, AW have said this morning they will attempt to cancel your 27th and 4th and it may be back in your account by morning (1st Oct).

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Will I get it refunded back to my account?
(30-09-2016, 07:48)admin Wrote: Hi, perfectly spot on w4r, I'll ask webmaster if he cancel the scheduled rain over the next few weeks and request it as sun shine instead. Smile

Admin.....so we DEF are gettinb our 27th's money?? 
We just don't know when?
xx
Are you talking about next months pay?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,839 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,385 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,458 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots